The best of the GREATEST wwf fan ever: VLADIMIR

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Unmistakable in his red hat, Rick Achberger attends 40 to 50 WWE shows a year. He is known to the WWE Universe as either 'Sign Guy' or 'Red Hat Guy'. He wears the same red hat and blue shirt to every WWE event he attends and always has a few witty signs with him

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Old School Superfan:
Vlad
Ringside Charlie (Fat Italian Cac with the ponytail)
Howard Stern/Faith No More guy
Tye Dye Shirt

New School:
Sign Guy/Red Hat guy
Green Smiley Shirt guy
Blazer dude
Brock Lesnar Guy
Long hair skinny dude
Frank the Clown

I read Vlad and Charlie still go to Wrestlemania every year and Northeast shows but they dont get the front seats that the new guys do.
They did a short thing on youtube about Charlie 2 years ago and how he and Vlad never missed a Wrestlemania from 1-35

Vlad was at 37 this year, seen KO give him dap ringside after his match.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
As a follow-up to what I wrote about the Superfan: The Story of Vladimir documentary, several WWE sources have told me there are zero current plans for the film to see the light of day. The last time the company promoted it was at the 9/11 episode of Smackdown, running a video in the venue for future WWE Network programming, showing a clip and the logo for the film. They did not showcase the doc during any promotional material for the WWE Network and Peacock last night at the Barclays Center. It is insane to me that they spent so much time on the film, completed it and then won't utilize the content for something that is a no-brainer that every fan who ever watched their programming ever would be interested in seeing, given the mythic quality of "Who is that guy?" over the last several decades. Unless someone with major power within the company make a decree, unfortunately, the film won't be seen anytime soon, if ever. I hope something changes.

Weird. I was looking forward to it.