The best of the GREATEST wwf fan ever: VLADIMIR

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Was googling this guy and it lead to this thread. I wonder what he did for a living to be able to not only go to a bunch of WWE shows but to get front row tickets. I wonder why he stopped attending shows. I know the product is bad but he stopped regularly showing up over a decade ago when it was still good.

Last edited:

Crimson_Dynamo

All Star
Daps
Was googling this guy and it lead to this thread. I wonder what he did for a living to be able to not only go to a bunch of WWE shows but to get front row tickets. I wonder why he stopped attending shows. I know the product is bad but he stopped regularly showing up over a decade ago when it was still good.
He finally got u.s citizenship and sometimes goes to Indy shows last I heard.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

the product was good to you at that point??:usure:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
He was an msg and Hammerstein ball fixture

Wwe does not do shows at msg like they used to they’re in Brooklyn now
And of the other active leagues roh and impact stopped running Hammerstein
So it’s possible he just goes to local indys :yeshrug: