The Best Movie Villain of the 21st Century (Town's got a better class of criminals...The Joker wins)

Who is the Best Movie Villain since 2000?

• Eric Killmonger (Black Panther)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
I would but I can't figure out what it is, if Doc earns a place (if Spider-Man 2 holds up basically) and if I'm missing something by not seeing the hype around Anton Cigurh
tumblr_lnzw9wBQOL1qzstkb.gif

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I would but I can't figure out what it is, if Doc earns a place (if Spider-Man 2 holds up basically) and if I'm missing something by not seeing the hype around Anton Cigurh
:colehuh:

A muthafukkas really terrifying when hes just out and about doing his own thing.
Its like being in Times Square and someone just deciding to drive all along the sidewalk not giving a fukk.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
:colehuh:

A muthafukkas really terrifying when hes just out and about doing his own thing.
Its like being in Times Square and someone just deciding to drive all along the sidewalk not giving a fukk.

I know he's meant to be this force of nature, but that was all he was to me. The guy you described sounds more like Patrick Bateman than Cigurh imo, he'll act accordingly to day to day life then turn on his psychotic nihilism and go about killing.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
This is a rough draft list cause I may modify it with more thought.

1. Joker
2. Anton Chigurh
3. Agent smith
4. Voldemort
5. Collin Sullivan from the departed :hhh:
6. Hans Landa
7. Killmonger
8. Amazing Amy
9. Dolores Umbridge
10. Magneto

:mjpls:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

He said top 10. Ock is dope but obviously we feel like there are better villains. And Anton is scary as hell man

What the problem homie