The best forex course is on sale $50 today

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
I made $200 this morning and all it took was 30mins if analysis

people don’t realize Forex is a LONG GAME. $200 every few days adds up after awhile if you are just holding the money in your account.

Forex is the fvckin way to the money.....all it takes is patience to learn how u wanna trade and don't try and get greedy and rich fast. I've had days where I made $1200 in a day....making $1000 a week ain't shyt in forex if you have at least 3000.00 in your account with $5 -$10 a pip and tight stop losses

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Forex is the fvckin way to the money.....all it takes is patience to learn how u wanna trade and don't try and get greedy and rich fast. I've had days where I made $1200 in a day....making $1000 a week ain't shyt in forex if you have at least 3000.00 in your account with $5 -$10 a pip and tight stop losses
Gospel. Wish more black folks took advantage of this. No one can be racist against you in Forex :dead:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Sure breh. I'm emotional but you're the one making ad hominem comments?
You aren’t hearing me. That wasn’t an insult. I’m talking about the act of trading forex is mostly about managing and controlling your emotions. You aren’t competing with anyone but your emotions when you trade forex. If you ever start then you will understand what I mean.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
You aren’t hearing me. That wasn’t an insult. I’m talking about the act of trading forex is mostly about managing and controlling your emotions. You aren’t competing with anyone but your emotions when you trade forex. If you ever start then you will understand what I mean.
How much money did you start with and what sites or yt channels did you use to learn the ins and outs?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
How much money did you start with and what sites or yt channels did you use to learn the ins and outs?
My account started at 5k, it has doubled since I started, but it could have been more if I hadn’t made so many dumb moves.

started with babypips website

read “Trading in the zone” and “naked forex”....

and then I found a mentor to teach me(I pay monthly for his service)

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
It's just another version of gambling so don't invest money you can't afford to lose.

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
Ive turned a $500 acct to $4300 in 40 days before....some people have started with $100 and grew from there...the key is to learn the skill....once u get confident in winning trades, deposit more in ya account

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I'm a little way thru babypips...but i want to get oriented

Out of these what would you buy or sell and why

Is this even enough information to make a decision

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I'm a little way thru babypips...but i want to get oriented

Out of these what would you buy or sell and why

Is this even enough information to make a decision

2 things:

1. You can’t tell shyt based on the price alone breh. We need to see the chart and the candle sticks. I personally also use the RSI and Moving averages to determine when to get in or out.

2. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE only look at one currency pair when you start out. Don’t chase a trade, Learn the skill and let the trade come to you. I’ve been trading for over 2 years, started on Baby pips. I’ve blown through 2K in bad trades because I was chasing trades and going through FOMO.

instead, learn ONE pair. Study it like the gospel to Paul. Once you learn how a currency moves and behaves, you can better understand WHY the pair went up or down.

also, pay attention to major news events. This is known as “red folder” news events. With all the recent turmoil with Iran, the dollar has been shooting up and down rapidly.

I’m mainly a technical analysis trader, and I ONLY trade GJ. GJ is the British Pound/Japanese Yen. I watched that pair for the entire month of December and only made 3 trades, but I made well over $500 each trade. Because I now know to a certain degree what that pair is doing, and WHY.

LASTLY, the only way you win in Forex is through patience. Have the patience to wait for the trade YOU want, that fits your trading style, materializes. Second, don’t be GREEDY. Never leave money on the table. If you’re in a trade, make sure you take profit when you can.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
LOL! he took that shyt to heart he aint gonna survive :lolbron:

yo @ThrobbingHood what he means is that you can't let your emotions gets the best of you when trading, greed is the reason why people never make it out the rabbit whole. I had a boy who flipped $5k into $50k (he caught a CRFAZY pip, $1 turned into $10)

bet on that same 50k he won and lost it all within the same week, smh dude was an emotional wreck for months, you need ice in your veins bro

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy probably makes more money selling these courses than actually trading forex.

This.

Just like all those guru's yall see in those YouTube ads... they're making more money off of dummies buying their coarse than they are from the thing that they say they're a expert in.

Those guy are getting rich from other people's dreams of getting rich.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I'll probably be back with more dumb questions. Just saying it's crazy this thread popped up when my uncle just told me a about forex and babypips not even a week ago. He uses oanda

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
This.

Just like all those guru's yall see in those YouTube ads... they're making more money off of dummies buying their coarse than they are from the thing that they say they're a expert in.

Those guy are getting rich from other people's dreams of getting rich.

You can’t even spell “course” breh, just sit this one out. But I’ll humor you for a bit

You can learn EVERYTHING for free on babypips.com, Pip society is just for people who want more advanced training.

I can go to LA Fitness and shoot 3 pointers all day everyday, and learn the basics. But I’m sure with a professional shooting coach, I can learn more AND faster than if I did it alone.

Also, I’m on the pipsociety FB group and there’s a large number of people making great money. Most of them black. If this is a scam, then there’s a lot of people in on this scam.

Lastly, before you respond, you would do well to research me a bit. Search my name on here and you’ll see I’ve been dropping free game since 2012, so I wouldn’t co-sign some bullshyt.

Peace in the Middle East

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I'll probably be back with more dumb questions. Just saying it's crazy this thread popped up when my uncle just told me a about forex and babypips not even a week ago. He uses oanda

No such thing as a dumb question. I almost want to make a thread somewhere else so we can all discuss and get money. And the brokers I use are Tradersway and Hugosway. Yes, you can have more than one broker. Also, I make deposits and withdraws through bitcoin