The best forex course is on sale $50 today

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
This.

Just like all those guru's yall see in those YouTube ads... they're making more money off of dummies buying their coarse than they are from the thing that they say they're a expert in.

Those guy are getting rich from other people's dreams of getting rich.

Listen man...I ain't here to count the nikka pockets and see how much he making off his course...that ain't none of my business or concern. What I do know is that bruh is a beast at trading and u can check his YouTube and see that for free. I've also posted info in here that u can use to learn forex for FREE. Y'all worried about what the next nikka making off of HIS PRODUCT. The info is solid.

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
I'll probably be back with more dumb questions. Just saying it's crazy this thread popped up when my uncle just told me a about forex and babypips not even a week ago. He uses oanda
Feel free to ask any questions about trading bro....ill be happy to answer what I can....its a few other people i see in here that can answer too

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
Listen dawg @Tommy Lee Jones ..ion give a fvck about no petty ass neg ...I posted the link cause I felt like....if you don't wanna click the link..I don't give a fvck...I make money from trading not no damn affiliate link....I also posted free info for the people that asked a direct question and I also sent a FREE course to learn forex to the people thatthat messaged me and requested. I don't give a damn about no goofy ass neg nikka lol.

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
Listen dawg @Tommy Lee Jones ..ion give a fvck about no petty ass neg ...I posted the link cause I felt like....if you don't wanna click the link..I don't give a fvck...I make money from trading not no damn affiliate link....I also posted free info for the people that asked a direct question and I also sent a FREE course to learn forex to the people thatthat messaged me and requested. I don't give a damn about no goofy ass neg nikka lol.
Can you send me that course too?

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
Can you send me that course too?
Check ya inbox I sent it. Its Cue Banks Wall Street Academy course. I posted Pip Society link because its the strategy that I PERSONALLY found the most successful with, but the wall street academy course is all you really need to start getting ya feet wet.