Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Duuuuvaaaallllllll.

Wicked Barley has fallin off tho.

Reve Brewing :blessed:

I forgot you're in Jax bro. I haven't been to Wicked Barley in a year. I'm waiting for that beer called the devil & god are raging to come back. It was the smoothest & best I had there

I'll have to check out Reve next time I'm in Jax. I hit Bottlenose & went to Mojo No4 to try out the whiskey's & bourbon's. They're a whiskey spot & didn't even have Uncle Nearest which is the one based off the Black man that taught Jack Daniels how to make it

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I was in Jacksonville, FL this weekend hit my favorite brewery & had my favorite beer there:

d15e8b70f091a89870f3ca17760a508f_640x640.jpg

I also had one of these this weekend

unibroue-la-fin-du-monde-750ml.jpg

you still be in Jax every now and then bruh???

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Man i miss that pineapple joint from Sweet water
Also it is a beer from pipe work brewery called pineapple bling, one of the best beers i had next to in atl the 5 seasons brewery made a lavender beer, best fukking beer i ever had, and I’ll probably never have it again :mjcry:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Yeah bro. Once Covid slows down I'll be back down there enjoying the scene

Right before this madness hit I hit up a spot called Bottlenose & had

iu

I heard you can buy this at that store down there called Publix?

Publix isn't nationwide??? I asked because you said a store called Publix but yea you can lol.

I was asking was you still in Jax cause me and like 4 other got a lil beer social club going named Shades of Hopz and we actually linked up with Aardwolf Brewing and Main and Six Brewing to brew a "Black is Beautiful" stout. Weathered Souls Brewery out in Texas (black owned) released the recipe to the "Black is Beautiful" beer because he started it and like over 1k breweries participating in it. We expect ours to be released in probably 2 weeks. I'll keep you posted. We also linking up with Southern Swells Brewery out in Jax Beach to make a Black IPA too.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Publix isn't nationwide??? I asked because you said a store called Publix but yea you can lol.

I was asking was you still in Jax cause me and like 4 other got a lil beer social club going named Shades of Hopz and we actually linked up with Aardwolf Brewing and Main and Six Brewing to brew a "Black is Beautiful" stout. Weathered Souls Brewery out in Texas (black owned) released the recipe to the "Black is Beautiful" beer because he started it and like over 1k breweries participating in it. We expect ours to be released in probably 2 weeks. I'll keep you posted. We also linking up with Southern Swells Brewery out in Jax Beach to make a Black IPA too.

I've only seem them in Florida but I heard they're a southern store lol

My Ring bro doing it big :salute: Next time I touch down their you'll have to let me know so I can have one

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
Had these over the weekend. If you're into Meads then this is right up your alley

Crafted_500ml_Session_PlanetOfTheGrapes-525x800.png

Above is a PB&J mead that sounds weird as hell but is actually good

Crafted_500ml_Session_Pollen-Nation-525x800.png
They have a Meadery here in Columbus that is fire. I have had pb&j and apple.. It's like 22%.