Might be my next go to :ehh:.

Last edited:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Good to know..I'll definitely stop by and support when I'm in town. I've been to Tioga-Sequoia and Sequoia Brewing in Tower numerous times :salute:

I thought it was a couple of white guys that bought the brewery a few months ago:lupe:

The CEO is black. The other guy is a little more silent but he's white.

The city just passed an ordinance to allow those pedal bikes to take you from brewery to brewery all the way down to Tower. If you haven't seen downtown in the past two years then you'll be shocked next time you see it. Art Hop on the first Thursday is great. We start at tioga and walk down to divisadero. Fresno is finally growing up. Love the changes.

Best support for the brewery is to buy from store. That's where the real money will come in. Im hoping my refrigeration contractor connection can install the chiller they have so the can distribution can start. So look out at for it in stores when you visit.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The CEO is black. The other guy is a little more silent but he's white.

The city just passed an ordinance to allow those pedal bikes to take you from brewery to brewery all the way down to Tower. If you haven't seen downtown in the past two years then you'll be shocked next time you see it. Art Hop on the first Thursday is great. We start at tioga and walk down to divisadero. Fresno is finally growing up. Love the changes.

Best support for the brewery is to buy from store. That's where the real money will come in. Im hoping my refrigeration contractor connection can install the chiller they have so the can distribution can start. So look out at for it in stores when you visit.
Good to hear. Yeah I always drive thru downtown to see how the Fulton Mall construction is going. Hear its almost complete and the street is ready to open up to the public finally. Man the Fulton Mall was everything when I was a kid. Once Fashion Fair became the shyt all the big department stores left downtown and its slowly turned to shyt. Good to see a renaissance happening. A city can't become a treasure if your downtown is shyt. Heard another brewery will be a block from Tioga Sequoia so you guys will have some comp. But I'll definitely support. Full Circle and Palm & Pine are the two breweries I haven't been to yet.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Good to hear. Yeah I always drive thru downtown to see how the Fulton Mall construction is going. Hear its almost complete and the street is ready to open up to the public finally. Man the Fulton Mall was everything when I was a kid. Once Fashion Fair became the shyt all the big department stores left downtown and its slowly turned to shyt. Good to see a renaissance happening. A city can't become a treasure if your downtown is shyt. Heard another brewery will be a block from Tioga Sequoia so you guys will have some comp. But I'll definitely support. Full Circle and Palm & Pine are the two breweries I haven't been to yet.

Yeah 411 ales and spirits and House of Pendragon/Pita Kebab is opening up soon as well. Lots of good change going on. Hopefully more breweries open and it turns into a real brewery district. I'll be out volunteering tomorrow at the grand reopening of Fulton Street tomorrow. Should be a good event.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Been drinking locally lately as the national distribution to Jax has been shytty this year. Not only that, the bombers are fresher meaning the beer is fresher when, obviously, you buy local beer straight from the brewery:blessed:

Stone has ROYALLY disappointed me. Not releasing Double b*stard, Old Guardian, Russian Imperial Stout this year. They've joined the IPA craze this year which I get it cause it's keeping the lights on, but damn to dismiss those beers and not even release em in a small quantity is fukked up.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Been drinking locally lately as the national distribution to Jax has been shytty this year. Not only that, the bombers are fresher meaning the beer is fresher when, obviously, you buy local beer straight from the brewery:blessed:

Stone has ROYALLY disappointed me. Not releasing Double b*stard, Old Guardian, Russian Imperial Stout this year. They've joined the IPA craze this year which I get it cause it's keeping the lights on, but damn to dismiss those beers and not even release em in a small quantity is fukked up.

I was in Jax a couple of weeks ago & drank at a place called the Wicked Barley. Drank something called the eradicator which was ok but had something called the monks menage which was outstanding. If you're in the area you should try it.