The Beer Snobs 2.0 Thread

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
It was, I was out :deadmanny:by the time I finished the bottle though

:russ: Might have to grab me a bottle this week. I'm gonna try this in a few mins:

samstraw_1__70820.1335072816.480.480.JPG

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Might have to grab me a bottle this week. I'm gonna try this in a few mins:

samstraw_1__70820.1335072816.480.480.JPG

This is some good shyt. The strawberry taste isn't too much like you think it would be. I had the Samuel Smith Organic Wheat while I was in the UK but I can't find it anywhere is the U.S. :francis:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
This is some good shyt. The strawberry taste isn't too much like you think it would be. I had the Samuel Smith Organic Wheat while I was in the UK but I can't find it anywhere is the U.S. :francis:

This was good too & not too sweet. The host of the get together said he got his packs from an ABC Wine & Spirits store.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Just invested into a local craft brew place that started a community funded campaign. It is black owned(I'm Mexican though), but they are taking in new investors to help keep up with the demand. It can't produce enough beer right now. If you're ever in Fresno stop by Full Circle Brewery and enjoy a good quality craft brew. The city plans on investing $30 million to the area it is located and once the high speed rail is complete it will have a stop directly outside the door of the brewery. It has grown over 300% since the new ownership took over. Hopefully all works out and the brewery continues to grow and I can one day retire off my investment.

cropped-FCB_logo.jpg

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Just invested into a local craft brew place that started a community funded campaign. It is black owned(I'm Mexican though), but they are taking in new investors to help keep up with the demand. It can't produce enough beer right now. If you're ever in Fresno stop by Full Circle Brewery and enjoy a good quality craft brew. The city plans on investing $30 million to the area it is located and once the high speed rail is complete it will have a stop directly outside the door of the brewery. It has grown over 300% since the new ownership took over. Hopefully all works out and the brewery continues to grow and I can one day retire off my investment.

cropped-FCB_logo.jpg
:patrice:
That might have been a great investment breh

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

cropped-FCB_logo.jpg
Good to know..I'll definitely stop by and support when I'm in town. I've been to Tioga-Sequoia and Sequoia Brewing in Tower numerous times :salute:

I thought it was a couple of white guys that bought the brewery a few months ago:lupe: