I mostly seen Mexicans and other hispanics when I visited there :yeshrug:

And my cousin told me when he went to high school there it was mostly Mexicans

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
:dahell:

Worse than all the major cities in the South?

I don't even like SF, but the WORST?!
Bruh, among major cities for Black people. I can't think of a single city anywhere that's worse. Maybe Miami and San Diego are giving SF a run for its money in the coming years. SF is TERRIBLE for us...
I love the history and beauty of SF. I don't love the erasure of black community and culture...

You from The Bay so I get why you love it, but you should probably try to enjoy where you're at, as well...

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
San Francisco :scust:

San Jose :ahh:

Vallejo :huhldup:

Pittsburg/Antioch :skip:

Oakland :birdman:

Berkeley :mjpls:

Hayward :mjpls:

Dublin :mjpls:

Fairfield :troll:

Richmond :demonic:

In my past life I messed with a girl from Pittsburg...Used to say "hella" all the damn time. She was hood but had her head on straight...real ambitious type. We got along so well, and without a doubt probably the best sex I've ever had...My heart told me to settle down with her, but my brain told me I wasn't ready for all that. She ended up moving back (I'm from the Detroit area) about a year later... She messaged me on FB about a year ago, and I just ignored
her... :whoa:

Don't need those kind of problems in my life, but all the good memories we had came rushing back...:ohlawd:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
In my past life I messed with a girl from Pittsburg...Used to say "hella" all the damn time. She was hood but had her head on straight...real ambitious type. We got along so well, and without a doubt probably the best sex I've ever had...My heart told me to settle down with her, but my brain told me I wasn't ready for all that. She ended up moving back (I'm from the Detroit area) about a year later... She messaged me on FB about a year ago, and I just ignored
her... :whoa:

Don't need those kind of problems in my life, but all the good memories we had came rushing back...:ohlawd:
Pittsburg/Antioch/Brentwood do got the baddies on the low :sas2:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Check out Ocean Beach, almost never hear people talk about that section of The City
Cool lil neighborhood round there and can recreate that Wiz Khalifa gif