The bay area is just different. WTF.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I did the presidio.

I’m staying near pier 39. Not many seals since I’ve been here. 🦭

Did you visit ChinaTown? Took a pic in front of the main gate with the dragons?

Did you go to the winding ass road?

Seen the painted ladies homes from Full House?

invalid

Banned
Daps
love the history and beauty of SF. I don't love the erasure of black community and culture...

Nothing stays the same all the time. People come and people go. All the historically black communities in Chicago were formerly Jewish. All the historic Latino communities were former Polish and Eastern European. I have never heard Jews or Polish people lament over their former communities. The only people who talk about erasure for some reason are black people.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Did you visit ChinaTown? Took a pic in front of the main gate with the dragons?

Did you go to the winding ass road?

Seen the painted ladies homes from Full House?

1. No but we rode through in the Uber.

2. Yes 🙌🏽

3. Yes 🙌🏽

url=IMG 4720 — Postimages]
IMG-4720.jpg
[/url]

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Nothing stays the same all the time. People come and people go. All the historically black communities in Chicago were formerly Jewish. All the historic Latino communities were former Polish and Eastern European. I have never heard Jews or Polish people lament over their former communities. The only people who talk about erasure for some reason are black people.
If you don't understand why the erasure of Black Americans from our communities is an issue, my guess is you aren't black, and you aren't someone I'm having this conversation with...

If you are black and don't recognize the problem in this, that makes it worse. I'll see myself out...