The Batman 2 Announced - (Pattinson & Reeves Returning/Oct. 3. 2025)

Daps
Everyone has an opinion.. most people loved The Batman so they are moving forward. @Neo The Resurrected ONE @Rekkapryde @Ironman

how would yall feel if Reeves fleshed out the Bat Family and that world and Gunn did Superman and then the two met later? They could do that if they wanted..

This is what I'm saying should happen. They should build out the Batman world, build out the Superman world and THEN have them meet later.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Everyone has an opinion.. most people loved The Batman so they are moving forward. @Neo The Resurrected ONE @Rekkapryde @Ironman

how would yall feel if Reeves fleshed out the Bat Family and that world and Gunn did Superman and then the two met later? They could do that if they wanted..
I mean I'm not opposed if they tried to I was speaking on the practical side and what we know. Would I be open to a Superman being introduced? If it's treated with the same care and quality writing absolutely :ehh:This Superman would have to be completely opposite and should channel the Superman Animated series/Justice League version. Batman and Superman are best friends despite their ideological differences and that shouldn't be ignored.

Daps
I mean I'm not opposed if they tried to I was speaking on the practical side and what we know. Would I be open to a Superman being introduced? If it's treated with the same care and quality writing absolutely :ehh:This Superman would have to be completely opposite and should channel the Superman Animated series/Justice League version. Batman and Superman are best friends despite their ideological differences and that shouldn't be ignored.

Jimmy Olsen is Clark's best friend :whoa:

Bruce doesn't have best friends.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Jimmy Olsen is Clark's best friend :whoa:

Bruce doesn't have best friends.
:mjlol::mjlol:Superman isn't willingly handing kryptonite to anyone else than him for a reason:ufdup:
Not another iconic duo in this comic shyt:ufdup:
51d+g9fuSCL._AC_SY780_.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This is what I'm saying should happen. They should build out the Batman world, build out the Superman world and THEN have them meet later.

Thing is you can’t build both worlds and NOT have some sort of interconnection BEFORE Batman/Superman meet up. There’s got to be a level of continuity between the universes which means Reeves and Gunn will have to work together in some medium.

Daps
Thing is you can’t build both worlds and NOT have some sort of interconnection BEFORE Batman/Superman meet up. There’s got to be a level of continuity between the universes which means Reeves and Gunn will have to work together in some medium.

Why not? Batman tas and Superman tas were set in the same universe. There was no crossover for years.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

ARE they best friends though? The animated Superman/Justice League Bats and Supes had a healthy respect and mutual admiration for one another, but they were FAR from best friends. Bruce smashed Lois for Gods sakes and BRAGGED to Clark about it!

The Bruce Timm-Verse Batman seemed “closer” to John Stewart and Superman seemed closer to Martian Manhunter when they were all together.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
ARE they best friends though? The animated Superman/Justice League Bats and Supes had a healthy respect and mutual admiration for one another, but they were FAR from best friends. Bruce smashed Lois for Gods sakes and BRAGGED to Clark about it!

The Bruce Timm-Verse Batman seemed “closer” to John Stewart and Superman seemed closer to Martian Manhunter when they were all together.

YOU TALKING ABOUT SOME OLD ANIMATED SERIES.

THEYRE BEST FRIENDS IN THE COMICS.

I DONT SEE EITHER
LETTING ANYONE ELSE
WEAR THEIR COSTUME
OUTSIDE OF MAYBE KNIGHTWING.

:devil:
:evil:

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

They don't need to do all of that.

They'll just can Matt Reeves Batman after the sequel and introduce a new Batman that can go with the new Superman around 2027/2028

The Batman 2 will be released in 2025.

The new Superman movie will be out around 2026.

The new Batman movie can come out around 2028.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They don't need to do all of that.

They'll just can Matt Reeves Batman after the sequel and introduce a new Batman that can go with the new Superman around 2027/2028

The Batman 2 will be released in 2025.

The new Superman movie will be out around 2026.

The new Batman movie can come out around 2028.

YOURE SILLY IF YOU
DONT THINK REAVES HAS ATLEAST
3 BATMAN MOVIES LINED UP
TO GO WITH THIS BIG UNIVERSE
HES CREATING.

:devil:
:evil: