The Batman 2 Announced - (Pattinson & Reeves Returning/Oct. 3. 2025)

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Lmao... "billionaire playboy" is what he plays in public. He's a fukking psycho.
Bruce Wayne is what he plays in public, the most recent take is that his real personality is Batman, Bruce Wayne is his mask

Neither are unhinged or weirdo, if you mention dyke understand frank millers take is not canon

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Lmao... "billionaire playboy" is what he plays in public. He's a fukking psycho.
That's the point he's making. The whole emo Bruce Wayne is different. I'm not a big fan of it either. Constantly picking fights with Alfred and shyt. I thought that was a lil goofy.

The Batman parts are great. His conversations with Gordon are dope. But Reeves might want to go back to the drawing board in the Bruce Wayne part.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Keep Freeze away from Reeves grounded universe. He can be in Brave and the Bold. The Joker needs to take a backseat to these 2 villains:

The ScareCrow and The Mad Hatter! Put those 2 in the sequel.
But Cillian Murphy did scarecrow!!!

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Keep Freeze away from Reeves grounded universe. He can be in Brave and the Bold. The Joker needs to take a backseat to these 2 villains:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

They really need to find a way to adapt Court Of Owls. I always said if they did that, it would have to be two parts before and after the labyrinth.