The Batman 2 Announced - (Pattinson & Reeves Returning/Oct. 3. 2025)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Hushs plan literally involved Superman this is going to be a wild different take IF there's any truth to this.
I think he means his motivation. Wasn’t it just that Thomas stopped Hush from killing his parents and getting his inheritance? He’s just a child psycho

Last edited:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Clayface will make his debut in part 2 that’ll lead to his spin-off project

I hope this gets made. I know Zach Cregger(Barbarian) wants to make a spinoff horror Batman movie.

James Gunn talked about how much he liked Barbarian which was a 20th Century Movie

Zach Gregger's next movie Weapons is a 2026 Warner Brothers movie that stars many MCU Actors(Josh Brolin, Pedro Pascal, Julie Garner, Benedict Wong, Alden Ehrenreich)

I also know Mike Flanagen(Doctor Sleep, The Haunting of Hill House) wants to make a Clayface movie.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

reaching-toilet.gif

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This. He's a fictional character - a man in a bat costume. Move on with this "grounded" shyt already.
We already have seen it done.

Batman gets the worst film makers 😒
The DCU is quite literally getting its own fantastical Bats. Can we not enjoy this run from Reeves while it’s here?

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
The DCU is quite literally getting its own fantastical Bats. Can we not enjoy this run from Reeves while it’s here?
Yeah as far we know this trilogy could be great while the fantastical one sucks ass. We just had weak ass Ben Affleck Batman and Michael Keaton Batman show up in a multiverse Flash movie fighting Zod.

Last edited: