The Avengers Vs. Justice League

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am a comic book writer who loves comics. Marvel had a reboot post Secret Wars.
Link to your comics.
I was a die hard about continuity but then you wake up one day and you find out squirrel girl beating Dr.Doom is cannon

And Secret Wars was not a reboot like Crisis and New 52 was a reboot. The marvel universe didn't start over.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Link to your comics.
I was a die hard about continuity but then you wake up one day and you find out squirrel girl beating Dr.Doom is cannon

And Secret Wars was not a reboot like Crisis and New 52 was a reboot. The marvel universe didn't start over.

Actually it was like Crisis....At the start of Secret Wars the Marvel Universe dies. Most of the characters we're reading about in Marvel comics aren't the original 616 versions of themselves.

The only ones to survive the collapse of the 616 were Black Panther, Reed Richards, Doom, Carol Danvers, Star Lord, Peter Parker, and the female Thor. Of those the only ones that remember what happened are T'Challa, Reed, and possibly Doom.

Everybody that died during Secret Wars actually died, the characters we see now are different, with slightly altered backstories.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually it was like Crisis....At the start of Secret Wars the Marvel Universe dies. Most of the characters we're reading about in Marvel comics aren't the original 616 versions of themselves.

The only ones to survive the collapse of the 616 were Black Panther, Reed Richards, Doom, Carol Danvers, Star Lord, Peter Parker, and the female Thor. Of those the only ones that remember what happened are T'Challa, Reed, and possibly Doom.

Everybody that died during Secret Wars actually died, the characters we see now are different, with slightly altered backstories.
Did anyone get an new origin?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did anyone get an new origin?

T'Challa's origin has definitely changed, that's the only one that I know for sure.

Miles origin did change but from what I've heard they've given him his Ultimate Origin back.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
T'Challa's origin has definitely changed, that's the only one that I know for sure.

Miles origin did change but from what I've heard they've given him his Ultimate Origin back.

Tchalla has had a hit done on him. I bet that shyts gonna roll back like Tony not being a stark

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tchalla has had a hit done on him. I bet that shyts gonna roll back like Tony not being a stark

So far the only negative change to T'Challa's origin is that he got in the way during the battle with Klaw and T'Chaka died protecting him. That change makes T'Chaka look less stupid and more capable though.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
So far the only negative change to T'Challa's origin is that he got in the way during the battle with Klaw and T'Chaka died protecting him. That change makes T'Chaka look less stupid and more capable though.

As well as making him tchalla unsure about wanting to take the mantle. But rise seems to paint a different picture

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
how would they even come close to defeating superman :dwillhuh:
Only chance they have is Hulk. Superman somehow being dumb enough to trade punches instead of looking for ways to calm him down. Hulk is the strongest there is.