Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True.
Then can Scarlett which beat Zatana.
Or Phantom stanger
And lol @ superman beating gods vengeance.

Wanda is more powerful, but Zantana has more control over her powers. If I remember correctly that was the issue they ran into during JLA/Avengers.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No longer cannon to either universe. It also wasn't an issue, just a,plot device during the universal merge.

Wanda's lack of control is always an issue, it's the only reason she isn't constantly bodying enemies by herself. It's damn near a Marvel staple for women to be insanely powerful but not be able to control their powers.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neither are JL members. But for arguments sake Wanda can beat Zatana and probably The Stranger too since he's near featless.
Phantom stanger is an member he just doesn't show up. But he pulls that member card when he wants the JLA to do shyt.
Zatana is a member of JL dark.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Phantom stanger is an member he just doesn't show up. But he pulls that member card when he wants the JLA to do shyt.
Zatana is a member of JL dark.
Stranger is not on the current universe roster, futher more he doesn't even know JL members . JL dark no longer exists post convergence.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wanda is more powerful, but Zantana has more control over her powers. If I remember correctly that was the issue they ran into during JLA/Avengers.
Naw he problem was that she could not control the chaos magic in the DC universe.

But in Avengers disassembled Dr. Strange comes in and says there is no such thing as chaos magic. :dead: