The asian chick in scott pilgrm vs. the world appreciation thread

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
One of my favorite movies :yeshrug:

I never even watched the extras on the Blu ray, had no idea about the alternate ending. Cept for the fact it might have been statutory I'd have picked knives all day.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Damn everyone talking about the ending well here it is.

Damn, that was the better ending. it also makes Knives still being around in the final act of the script make more sense. In the official ending she doesn't really get any type of payoff.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
that asian persuasion is average as hell, you could find an exact copy of her on any corner or bar in roppongi

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
that asian persuasion is average as hell, you could find an exact copy of her on any corner or bar in roppongi
yeah its kinda :scusthov: see'in these Asian broads that look no older than 14 walking hand in hand with an old azz white dude

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Edit:
OK I just saw that alternate ending and yeah thats the way it should've ended. Knives looked way better than I remember and Romana not nearly as cute. I wouldve went with Knives too.

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The alternate ending :wow: much better

Damn, that was the better ending. it also makes Knives still being around in the final act of the script make more sense. In the official ending she doesn't really get any type of payoff.

Yeah, doesn't make sense for her to come back and fight for dude and get her ass beat only to go :ehh:"Cool, go after the chick you cheated on me with."