The asian chick in scott pilgrm vs. the world appreciation thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Well actually....

To be fair...
the original ending of the Scott Pilgrim movie was that he did pick Knives to be his main bytch, problem was that during the testing screeners too many people were complaining that he should have picked Ramona and Hollywood being Hollywood they caved into peer pressure and remade the ending with Scott picking Ramona.

Personally I thought he should have picked the Asian bytch cause she was down from the beginning, Ramona made him jumped through hoops and had random ass nikkas beat his ass for no reason.
It seemed like he was going to pick her and then he went left. I always watch the alternate ending :ahh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:ahh: He chose the wrong chick, fukk Ramona

Ellen+Wong+2013+Winter+TCA+Tour+Day+10+UzBK0QAVgAfl.jpg

Ellen+Wong+MySpace+MTV+Tower+During+Comic+4FjcdSW2NjMl.jpg

Jason+Schwartzman+Ellen+Wong+Premiere+Universal+y2JGt91OTD3x.jpg

i aint seen the movie but that second pic did me that smile them dimples i love me some asians :whew:

other girl can get the D too :shaq:

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Shoulda chose Knives. She got the blue streaks slapped out her hair over him and he repays her by going with Ramona? Nah, fukk all dat.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
that asian chop soy is lovely :ahh: and she prolly would've let scott skeet on her face and swallow the kids too :ld:...ramona will be the dominate one in that relationship so i prolly would've went with the asian :jawalrus:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I can't get a decent oriental woman to save my life...

Ugh!!!

Well actually....

To be fair...
the original ending of the Scott Pilgrim movie was that he did pick Knives to be his main bytch, problem was that during the testing screeners too many people were complaining that he should have picked Ramona and Hollywood being Hollywood they caved into peer pressure and remade the ending with Scott picking Ramona.

Personally I thought he should have picked the Asian bytch cause she was down from the beginning, Ramona made him jumped through hoops and had random ass nikkas beat his ass for no reason.

Ayo... fukk razor Ramona and her corny ass antics.

Scott was just being a good guy tryna lay the pipestein.

Knifes Chow was good for him... but i can see the over zealousness being overkill for the fella.

Sometimes, you just want a swagged out bytch you can vibe with and be normal.