The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Episode was really meh. I think it's come to the point where I'm just watching just to watch.

Crazy that Supernatural is much more interesting in its 11th season now than Arrow is in its 4th.

I guess we will always have season 1&2.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Season 1 Laurel Back:noah: Fake Canary's Cry loud decimals:ohhh:, threw Thea in the bushes:deadmanny: Dig Go HAM on HAWGz:myman: Nyssa come thru to put respek on it:ehh: Lance's disbelief death emotions:mjcry: on a hundred, thousand, trillion:to: 'She Was My Rock':bryan: Mama Dinah leery graveyard look:usure: Barry's brief appearance:leon: Despite Felicity's run-on dialogue:wtb:, Dahrk mayor's wife spared twice:birdman: from being put on that Summer Jam Screen:stopitslime:; episode felt like before Oli failed the city:ufdup:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
tumblr_mbff2lv2wn1rhhzk1o1_400.gif
Top 5 animated movie:wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
what fukking timeline are they in?? cause berry has his speed back
did they fukk up the airing of the episodes again ?

No barry gets his speed back so the particle accelerator harness worked he probably finds out laurel's dead on his show. the reason it's so mismatched is because of the breaks and hiatuses... :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:russ: at y'all thinking the airing schedule is fukked up

Y'all do know they been flash forwarding and back and present and etc and shyt right?

Like.... THE fukkING SEASON BEGAN with the FUNERAL SCENE!!!:snoop:

Like literally the VERY FIRST EP:beli:

And its kinda been working backwards with minor flashes (forward and back) throughout.

There's really no telling where this last ep was in terms of where it was with Flash...... cuz it never started off the same:childplease:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
The schedule isn't messed up. Just because Arrow comes on the day after the Flash doesn't mean that what's happening on Arrow is happening the exact same time as the Flash.

Outside of crossovers, just assume that what happens on The Flash could take place a few days before or after Arrow.