white-dove-pigeon-flying-o.gif

:rip:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So wait ollie didn't kill the dude who killed his mother, didn't kill the dude who killed his best friend and caused his sister to die before she came back.

But is now going to kill darhk

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
How many episodes are left in this season? Because I think I am throwing in the towel at the end of the season. This show is just awful.
And what the fukk was that scene in the limo for any way? Or even the bullshyt Barry cameo? Its like everyone who had talent left to make one of the other Berlanti comic book shows and Arrow was left with the remedial hack squad.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It was actually how we started the season, its a loop to show how things progressed from then til now....

it was poorly executed tho...:mjlol:
I know but it was dumb and just shows how they are making this shyt up as they go along. Barry barely knew Laurel. If anyone from Team Flash would have shown up to her funeral it would have been Cisco. But since the idiots running this show didn't even know who they were killing off when they shot those funeral scenes for the beginning of the season, the Barry scene just came off as dumb and clunky.