The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: at people thinking this episode was going to end anyway but the manner it did...THis is CW after all :russ:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How did this show get so bad? :mindblown:

I don't know if I can make it to the end of the season.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I just finished it cause I woke up late....

A part of me is mad Felicity is being a stubborn dumb bytch... The man lied about having a son, then you find out why he lied about it, but then you still stay mad because he kept it a secret. So you break up with this nikka cause you dont want to be with him fukking up the team chemistry. After everything this nikka done went through you still have this bullshyt idea he lied to you and still keeps secrets because he's oliver queen and living on a fukking island would fukk anyone up for a long time. but you hold it against this man. bytch he didnt fukk anyone else!?! he didnt kill ya daddy, this is the most stupidest shyt to break up with someone over...

:snoop::stopitslime:

And the greater part of me is kinda glad Olicity is finally fukking dead!!!!! :lolbron: Ollie can go back to fukking bytches all willy nilly all he wants, Super #HOH.

Nyssa needs to come back on some I missed you type of shyt....:lolbron:

Speedy was fukking hilarious this episode... The gossip couples, getting rammed into a wall from on top of a speeding limo...:mjlol: I'm ok....:deadmanny:

The flashbacks... need to get to the fukking point, we know they intersect just show it already because im bored as shyt!!! :scusthov:

Maybe with Olicity finally done we can fukking focus on the show completely....:aicmon:

Bye bytch...:umad:
ok I apologize to whoever I may have offended defending this chick. I understand it's hard for the show to be great with all the good characters being pulled and the original writers going to do flash or they are being spread thin doing both shows. But there is NO reason NONE for ruining felicity like they have. That was the WORST reason ever to break off an engagement especially after he explained why he did what he did. She gave up too easy, like she wasn't in love with him she was in love with who she wanted him to be. And the writers are trying to spin this as its his fault.

They were better off killing her instead of going out like this. That might have finally turned me off this show.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@ORDER_66 and @Rayzah

To piggyback off yall Felicity discussion..... another reason I'm kinda pissed at her too is the fact that she's still the owner of a company that was Oliver's family's company, which was stolen from him, then in a stolen from the person who stole it from him.

On one end ok I get it... who would be crazy to give up a multi billion company... but on the other its like "man what the fukk.... give this nicca his shyt back"

I hate seeing a struggling for cash Oli (oh thats right... he's made a few dollars off some dotcom company he invested in :stopitslime: ) while this bytch not only leaves him for a shytty reason.... but takes his family heritage with him and lets be real... she not even really up to being a CEO of a company... she's better at being what she is... a receptionist

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Everyone knows damn well she don't deserve that company. She didn't work for shyt, she literally fukked her way up the ladder.

But I'm mainly bothered that nobody has decided to give her a lecture yet. Like this dude Oliver had no problems with giving words to Laurel when she was tripping all of S2. Where's that Ollie at? Diggle the wisest of the whole team and he can't see she's at fault? Thea is family and can't have big bro back? Laurel's a lawyer and can't see past the bullshyt Felicity speaking? C'mon. At this point it's safe to say Felicity is officially a Mary Sue. That's what the writers are painting her as. She's perfect, can never be wrong and can defeat anyone if she has the write attitude and can talk a good talk as seen in the last episode :beli: