The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bad and boring episode.

Bulk & Skull would have been more reliable.

mx0npe.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
How you gonna have a dramatic walk out in the last episode but be right back in the apartment talking about the best way to pack?

And whats with the constant snarkiness while they are supposed to be catching bad guys?

And why the fukk is this entire episode about this shytty Olicity relationship?

Ra's Al Ghul wouldn't be so pedestrian as to actually hire a sleazy lawyer and go through the bullshyt of a trial. He'd have the League of Shadows/Assassins roll into court and kill everybody. Slade Wilson would have had an army of Deathstrokes shoot the judge and break him out. Malcolm Merlin wouldn't have even put up with this nonsense...he'd have destroyed half of Star City as a distraction for him to escape. I am thoroughly disappointed in Damian.

Why the fukk couldn't this justice of the peace bytch just recite the standard vows that motherfukkers have been using to get married for a billion years? This fukking personal vows bullshyt has me ready to vomit.
And Felicity's awful speech about love actually made me gag a little bit.

DiggLe is like Worf on Star Trek: TNG...big brolic ass special forces dude who constantly gets owned like he his a bytch.

They brought Det. Brotha Man back for the 2 minutes it took to take Lance's badge and gun.:mjlol: I could have sworn that homie was killed in one of the many sieges of that police station that have occurred over the past 3 seasons.

I would prefer they just put these two clowns back together right now instead of dragging this break up and inevitable reunion out so that it makes every episode of this show crappier than the one that came before it. Even better would be to put them back together and have them move back to that town they were in at the beginning of the season. let Thea be the new Arrow make Curtis the new Felicity and move on from this bad soap opera and chemistry free relationship that has eaten the entire show.

With all the dramatic music they used building up to Damian's revealing the ring I was expecting it to be like Sinestor's ring or something...that he'd start shooting laser beams with it or teleport out of the cell. Why exactly am I supposed to give a fukk that he snuck his regular old wedding ring into jail?:martin:

At least cute little Beth from the Walking Dead will be back on next week. Maybe she can make that episode less of a pile of shyt than this one was.

I swear I can't believe how far this show has fallen from the Deathstroke season.:snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They brought Det. Brotha Man back for the 2 minutes it took to take Lance's badge and gun.:mjlol: I could have sworn that homie was killed in one of the many sieges of that police station that have occurred over the past 3 seasons.
Lol nah that was Roger cross but they all look like :heh:

But yeah show is really in the gutter and a major overhaul is needed

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How you gonna have a dramatic walk out in the last episode but be right back in the apartment talking about the best way to pack?

And whats with the constant snarkiness while they are supposed to be catching bad guys?

And why the fukk is this entire episode about this shytty Olicity relationship?

Ra's Al Ghul wouldn't be so pedestrian as to actually hire a sleazy lawyer and go through the bullshyt of a trial. He'd have the League of Shadows/Assassins roll into court and kill everybody. Slade Wilson would have had an army of Deathstrokes shoot the judge and break him out. Malcolm Merlin wouldn't have even put up with this nonsense...he'd have destroyed half of Star City as a distraction for him to escape. I am thoroughly disappointed in Damian.

Why the fukk couldn't this justice of the peace bytch just recite the standard vows that motherfukkers have been using to get married for a billion years? This fukking personal vows bullshyt has me ready to vomit.
And Felicity's awful speech about love actually made me gag a little bit.

DiggLe is like Worf on Star Trek: TNG...big brolic ass special forces dude who constantly gets owned like he his a bytch.

I would prefer they just put these two clowns back together right now instead of dragging this break up and inevitable reunion out so that it makes every episode of this show crappier than the one that came before it. Even better would be to put them back together and have them move back to that town they were in at the beginning of the season. let Thea be the new Arrow make Curtis the new Felicity and move on from this bad soap opera and chemistry free relationship that has eaten the entire show.

With all the dramatic music they used building up to Damian's revealing the ring I was expecting it to be like Sinestor's ring or something...that he'd start shooting laser beams with it or teleport out of the cell. Why exactly am I supposed to give a fukk that he snuck his regular old wedding ring into jail?:martin:

At least cute little Beth from the Walking Dead will be back on next week. Maybe she can make that episode less of a pile of shyt than this one was.

I swear I can't believe how far this show has fallen from the Deathstroke season
I remember when the flashbacks were great, now I have no idea what the hell is going on

Kick diggle and thea to legends of Tom, kill lance.

Let Felicity go away and start over

It's funny the only time arrow was enjoyable was on legends of tomorrow and that flash episode
:snoop:
I remember when the flashbacks were great, now I have no idea what the hell is going on

Kick diggle and thea to legends of Tom, kill lance.

Let Felicity go away and start over

It's funny the only time arrow was enjoyable was on legends of tomorrow and that flash episode

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just finished it cause I woke up late....

A part of me is mad Felicity is being a stubborn dumb bytch... The man lied about having a son, then you find out why he lied about it, but then you still stay mad because he kept it a secret. So you break up with this nikka cause you dont want to be with him fukking up the team chemistry. After everything this nikka done went through you still have this bullshyt idea he lied to you and still keeps secrets because he's oliver queen and living on a fukking island would fukk anyone up for a long time. but you hold it against this man. bytch he didnt fukk anyone else!?! he didnt kill ya daddy, this is the most stupidest shyt to break up with someone over...

:snoop::stopitslime:

And the greater part of me is kinda glad Olicity is finally fukking dead!!!!! :lolbron: Ollie can go back to fukking bytches all willy nilly all he wants, Super #HOH.

Nyssa needs to come back on some I missed you type of shyt....:lolbron:

Speedy was fukking hilarious this episode... The gossip couples, getting rammed into a wall from on top of a speeding limo...:mjlol: I'm ok....:deadmanny:

The flashbacks... need to get to the fukking point, we know they intersect just show it already because im bored as shyt!!! :scusthov:

Maybe with Olicity finally done we can fukking focus on the show completely....:aicmon:

Bye bytch...:umad:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Legends of the Hidden Temple:lupe: turnt into struggle Island Flashback now:comeon: Dig-L railroaded for Thea's drug past FUKKERY:mjpls: LaureL McBeaL with a rare W:leon: Lance's badge took away, again:ld: Cupid went out like a bytch:yeshrug: SomeBODY put a sock in Felicity:scust: Playboy Oli used to be the man homie:francis: Dahrk put the Demon Ring on:ehh: Shoulda watched New York Undercover:ohhh:, Unsung Hollywood instead:snoop:

Last edited: