The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Arrow is really falling off and I wouldn't even mind if it gets cancelled anymore.

They made team.arrow way to friggin big. Arrow was at its peak when it was just diggle and arroe and Felicity helping them.out.

Emo Felicity pathetic, I was hoping episode ended with a bullet through her heart or something

Yeah I said it last season, looking back at it "The New Batman Adventures" episodes of "Batman: TAS" handled The Batman Family correctly. Batgirl and Nightwing were recurring characters, while Robin was Batman's most frequent partner and still didn't suit for every episode.

I don't have a problem with Laurel, Thea, & Roy being part of the regular cast. But their alter-egos of Black Canary, Speedy, & Arsenal should only be recurring members of #TeamArrow. They shouldn't have to suit up to help the Green Arrow in every episode.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Finally watched the last episode. It was actually a good episode:manny:
The emotional scenes with diggle were pretty well acted imo.
The ollie and dark scenes were pretty good too.
Action scenes were:trash: outside of thea bodying that guy who tried to hit on her :russ:
Hopefully this team up episode gets things moving back on track.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Unnecessary Flips coming back. :lolbron:
The gawd of unnecessary flips over objects

Fv07nGR_zpskh58rnq0.gif
roy-flip.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just caught up with the last episode.

It did seem strange that Diggle wouldn't want to at least hear his brother out before condemning him

Daark will somehow lead to Thea being able to control her blood lust :ohhh:

I don't mind if they have more people in the field as long as they find good ways to use them in the action scenes :yeshrug:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thea was trained by Merlyn who Ollie still hasn't beaten one on one yet:wow:Plus she's now full of killer juice in her veins:sadcam:
Oliver can take Merlyn one on one. Season 2, Oliver handled Meryln and nyssa at the time.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Breakdowns & Comicbook backstory for the 2 trailers for the crossover episodes:

The Flash Season 2 Episode 8 Arrow Crossover Trailer. Flarrow 2.0 Legends of Tomorrow, Hawkgirl and Hawkman vs Vandal Savage, Arrow Season 4 Episode 8 part 2

The Flash Season 2 Episode 8 Arrow Crossover Trailer. Flarrow 2.0 Legends of Tomorrow, Hawkgirl and Hawkman vs Vandal Savage, Arrow Season 4 Episode 8 part 2

• Dap
Reactions: flo