The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Arrow is so trash now, season is ass.

Diggle some emotional bytch, all the side stories are garbage. Darhk as the villian is yawn now.

Kill someone already gawt damn it

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Breh you & other nikkas like @MartyMcFly need to come back to "Agents of SHIELD"

The last 1/3 of "Agents of SHIELD" Season 2-present >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Arrow" seasons 3 & 4

I didn't think I would ever say that during the first half of last TV season.
I am trying to enjoy AOS but so far this season has only had one episode that really worked for me (Simmons on the other planet) while the rest of the season has been just as meh as Arrow this season.
I am hoping that they make Powers Booth a bigger villain because dude is an awesome actor and elevates everything he is in.

And I have started FFing the flashbacks on Arrow because I am just not interested in them at all.
I also am finding myself more interested in Diggle, Thea and Laurel as a unit than when Oliver and Felicity are added to the mix. Damian Darhke is cool though and hopefully the season picks up after they stop doing the set up for Legends of Tomorrow and they reveal who the dead character is.

But right now I am not nearly as hyped for Arrow as I used to be.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
'I'm here for my Brother, The Green One':mjpls: Dig-L acted like he saw a Ghost, oh wait:mjlol: Andy turned his back on him, tho:mjcry: Real Island Negus sanctioned a CaC-whippin:myman: ArrHOLMES:old: lucky to have a team to pick up his flabb:flabbynsick: Atom came thru:cape: Struggle Canary put in work too:ohhh: But, Speedy Go HAM:damn: That hallway-elevator sequence:banderas: Malcolm brought a Pedo File:sitdown: for his daughter's bloodlust:demonic: Father Knows Best:birdman: And, she fizzled Damien ETHER Hands:ooh: Lance and his boys rewarded for keepin Star City safe:duck: This ep had great pacing and action:whew: Even, Felicity was tolerable:ehh: Everytime LiLa appears:whoo:I expect a bullet to end her chapter:patrice: Could that be the tombstone Oli's kneelin at:lupe:

Last edited:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Arrow is so trash now, season is ass.

Diggle some emotional bytch, all the side stories are garbage. Darhk as the villian is yawn now.

Kill someone already gawt damn it
Arrow lost all of its mojo.

The fight scenes are straight up:scust:

Y'all seen that shyt at the docks? What the fukk was that? :dahell:

I can't even tell what's going on half the time there's a fight. :lolwut:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Did you guys know that Diggle's hero name is "Spartan"? I just read that on another site and I don't remember seeing it posted. I also don't recall anyone on the show actually referring to him by that name.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Been having a problem with Arrow and just figured it out. There's too many people in the damn field.

Oliver and Diggle is best. Sara was a good addition. Great chemistry with Oliver.

Then it was hey Roy's a hero. Hey Laurel's a hero. Hey Thea's a hero.

Too many people. Not feeling it.