The arcadium has some weird niqqas

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I didnt even know black people watched anime or wrestling until I started browsing these subforums, I cant imagine what some of yall look like in the real world :russ:

:what: I watch anime and I'm fukking sexy.

But really though, you never watched DBZ or Pokemon? If you're under the age of 30 and say you didn't, you would most likely be a liar. Those are anime, breh. Not the best anime but anime nonetheless.

If you can't appreciate a good story with gorgeous visuals then all hope is lost.

And even though I stopped watching wrestling, I watched it when I was younger. Wasn't all that into it but I shared a room with my brother so I pretty much got into it a bit.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
:what: I watch anime and I'm fukking sexy.

But really though, you never watched DBZ or Pokemon? If you're under the age of 30 and say you didn't, you would most likely be a liar. Those are anime, breh. Not the best anime but anime nonetheless.

If you can't appreciate a good story with gorgeous visuals then all hope is lost.

And even though I stopped watching wrestling, I watched it when I was younger. Wasn't all that into it but I shared a room with my brother so I pretty much got into it a bit.
I watched DBZ and Pokemon back in the day but I aint checkin for that modern stuff that be on now a days :manny:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this forum in general has weird nikkas....the booth is the worst with it.

but what did you expect? this the internet. if you want normal nikkas go on twitter and read a million different variations of "im hungry" "im horny" "im bored" "plz show me attention"

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
If you post on a forum you lose the rights to call other people geeks or nerds.