The arcadium has some weird niqqas

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Dudes in the Arcadium argue over gaming systems like they own a piece of Microsoft or Sony's stock. There has to be some way to clean that shyt up because we can't only put everyone on ignore. Sometimes I'm browsing the arc and thinking to myself, "are these dudes fukking crazy?" :dahell:

@Rekkapryde actually owns about 9 stacks in Sony stock. So he gets a pass, idk about anyone else though.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Dudes in the Arcadium argue over gaming systems like they own a piece of Microsoft or Sony's stock. There has to be some way to clean that shyt up because we can't only put everyone on ignore. Sometimes I'm browsing the arc and thinking to myself, "are these dudes fukking crazy?" :dahell:

As oppose to arguing over a sports team you don't own, and rappers whose music legal rights you don't own :dwillhuh:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
They need to split it into two subforums...One for gaming and one for movies/tv shows/etc....I go there looking for movie threads and get frustrated after the third page due to the multiple console threads on every page and it's usually just the same nikkas arguing with one another

You may be on to something here :patrice:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
As oppose to arguing over a sports team you don't own, and rappers whose music legal rights you don't own :dwillhuh:
:childplease:
Ay breh. fukk outta here trying to make sense. nikkas is trying to struggle daps and cosigns. Gone ahead with sense and logic. :childplease:

They need to split it into two subforums...One for gaming and one for movies/tv shows/etc....I go there looking for movie threads and get frustrated after the third page due to the multiple console threads on every page and it's usually just the same nikkas arguing with one another
This actually makes a lot of sense. :ehh:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
@Scarecrow The Terrible you should take that idea to Event Staff ASAP. I'm sure everyone who feels the same as you (reading through The Arcadium a lot of people feel the same way) would cosign and the BKs may split the Arcadium into a games section and movie/TV section if enough people cosign