RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:patrice:

:dead: The most unintentional clown poster on here.

You one the talk. Popping shyt about a child that’s not even here yet because of your insecurities as a man. I bet you one of them office space nikkas. Always around white people, smiling or feeling like you gotta mean mug to put up a front like you not a vic deep down.

Anytime you in the Columbus area, and you want to test yo luck, holler at me. I know a boxing gym we can settle this in. Don’t get cute and beat around the bush and no-show. Man up for once.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reality check.

that’s shameful…if you fukk with a chic outside your race cuz she’s hot or attractive to you then fukk it…but to lay up with them and bad talk black women or just simply bad talk black women in hopes that would make them appealing to other women is pathetic…and I have no qualms about a woman of another race looking down on a man for that…it’s disgusting

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
qjMpJD.gif

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
I've said this a number of times but there's way too much creativity and influence on creating terms for behaviors we DON'T like rather creating terms that affirm what's seen righteous. The implications are real.

What's the opposite of a bed-buck???
"Anti-bedbuck" :dead:
:jbhmm:
I didn't know how to word this, think about it regularly; you are right.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
It's foot on neck season, all day every day, fukk you pieces of cracker shyt trying to further divide the black man from black women and vice versa. Before some Johnny ass nikka get to sniffing and blubbering, about why no focus on bedwenches, there's only about three of four hoes on here and to my knowledge they are living righteous by being with black men. If there were women on here, we'd be just as cutthroat as to them as were are to these flunkies in our midst.
Oh yeah, for you white boys, I know some of ya'll are masquerading as men in digital black face fanning the flames, your expose is coming, cause one of your own and a bootlicking c00n already dropped the deets on you mayo packets, don't get too comfortabl. Also I know one of you stays close by me. Stay tuned. I'ma be in yo hood like a radio station. Don't touch the dial.

@Burned Verses

For being a white washed, dikkless, cornchip smelling bytch made fukk nikka who's a disgrace to his mother and father, your hoe ass get's the introduction. C'mon on down and accept your prize.
Repped.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Imagine calling righteous Black Women… hoes :picard: I’m appalled, flabbergasted, taken aback, shellshocked..

what is the psychology of referring to our women as “hoes” as a catch all phrase.. do you hate Black Women?
Damn, you have a point. Interested to see the response…

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
:jbhmm:
I didn't know how to word this, think about it regularly; you are right.
I think about it all the time. Idk if there's a psychological term for it but it's definitely a thing in my mind. I think I tried to make a thread on it once and it flopped, shyts bit to beneath the surface for most to grasp :ld:

But then again... this thread is full of so called "pawgs" twerking so I don't exactly pick the best venues :pachaha: