Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I've said this a number of times but there's way too much creativity and influence on creating terms for behaviors we DON'T like rather creating terms that affirm what's seen righteous. The implications are real.

What's the opposite of a bed-buck???
"Anti-bedbuck" :dead:

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Righteous breh going about it in the wrong way. Can’t shame these dudes, they are anonymous, so they use their anonymity as a shield. Gotta worry about the folks in your real day to day life.

But me I’ll stay here for all the beautiful ladies, our beautiful black queens. :mjcry: :mjlit:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
The most pro-Black act that a Black Man & Woman can do in my opinion is marry Black and have + raise well-adjusted Black children. Since we can only control our own actions, I chose to follow my own assertion on the issue. What other brothers do I can not control, so I don't overthink it. What I will do is point out the BS when excuses for why they date/marry out are made that denigrate all Black people (from either sex).

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Imagine calling righteous Black Women… hoes :picard: I’m appalled, flabbergasted, taken aback, shellshocked..

what is the psychology of referring to our women as “hoes” as a catch all phrase.. do you hate Black Women?
Hoes, bytches and 'females' is the go to description for black women even irl.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Far from spiteful. I hope your son doesn’t take after his emotionally unstable father, trying to arrange meet ups with another man online. :dame:

You got a way with twisting shyt I’ll give you that. I can tell you got bullied coming up.

your unborn son finna have a bytch ass nikka as a daddy lmaooooooo

My Glock 45 says otherwise.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
My Glock 45 says otherwise.
what does owning protection have to do with you passing weirdo “pro-black” bullshyt to your unborn son.

I pray that boy achieves whatever dreams he wants and excludes any dumb shyt from his daddy. Hope he finds a mentor at school or in sports to be a true male figure.

the boy is better off having ashes in a vase than you as a father

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
what does owning protection have to do with you passing weirdo “pro-black” bullshyt to your unborn son.

I pray that boy achieves whatever dreams he wants and excludes any dumb shyt from his daddy. Hope he finds a mentor at school or in sports to be a true male figure.

the boy is better off having ashes in a vase than you as a father
:picard: