RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
It's foot on neck season, all day every day, fukk you pieces of cracker shyt trying to further divide the black man from black women and vice versa. Before some Johnny ass nikka get to sniffing and blubbering, about why no focus on bedwenches, there's only about three of four hoes on here and to my knowledge they are living righteous by being with black men. If there were women on here, we'd be just as cutthroat as to them as were are to these flunkies in our midst.
Oh yeah, for you white boys, I know some of ya'll are masquerading as men in digital black face fanning the flames, your expose is coming, cause one of your own and a bootlicking c00n already dropped the deets on you mayo packets, don't get too comfortabl. Also I know one of you stays close by me. Stay tuned. I'ma be in yo hood like a radio station. Don't touch the dial.

@Burned Verses

For being a white washed, dikkless, cornchip smelling bytch made fukk nikka who's a disgrace to his mother and father, your hoe ass get's the introduction. C'mon on down and accept your prize.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
xbawipaxllx61.jpg

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
there's only about three of four hoes on here and to my knowledge they are living righteous by being with black men.
Imagine calling righteous Black Women… hoes :picard: I’m appalled, flabbergasted, taken aback, shellshocked..

what is the psychology of referring to our women as “hoes” as a catch all phrase.. do you hate Black Women?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Imagine calling righteous Black Women… hoes :picard: I’m appalled, flabbergasted, taken aback, shellshocked..

what is the psychology of referring to our women as “hoes” as a catch all phrase.. do you hate Black Women?

A woman gonna do what she want to do at the end of the day. As her nikka you either find a way to compromise or get another

Stop sidetracking the issue at hand cause yo bussy sniffing ass wanna hide your true intentions. Pull ya skirt down.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's foot on neck season, all day every day, fukk you pieces of cracker shyt trying to further divide the black man from black women and vice versa. Before some Johnny ass nikka get to sniffing and blubbering, about why no focus on bedwenches, there's only about three of four hoes on here and to my knowledge they are living righteous by being with black men. If there were women on here, we'd be just as cutthroat as to them as were are to these flunkies in our midst.
Oh yeah, for you white boys, I know some of ya'll are masquerading as men in digital black face fanning the flames, your expose is coming, cause one of your own and a bootlicking c00n already dropped the deets on you mayo packets, don't get too comfortabl. Also I know one of you stays close by me. Stay tuned. I'ma be in yo hood like a radio station. Don't touch the dial.

@Burned Verses

For being a white washed, dikkless, cornchip smelling bytch made fukk nikka who's a disgrace to his mother and father, your hoe ass get's the introduction. C'mon on down and accept your prize.
This sounds like somebody pretending to be Black themselves.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
A woman gonna do what she want to do at the end of the day. As her nikka you either find a way to compromise or get another
what did that have to do with my post?

what type of sick fukk are you to refer to the BM/BW relationship dynamic as sexual infidelity with one side having to “put up with it”? This the life you expect from your soon to be born child?

what a fraud.