The animal gauntlet (kill to win)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Lol at a pitbull being on the list at all. I own one, and while she may not be brolic, I am aware of the physical limitations of the breed. Easy money. Other than that I'm cool :hubie: I'm taking my 200 and investing

Nah you gotta start at the top and everytime u kill one u they heal u back up until your ready for the next one. Honestly they could all kill you but its about how they hunt. Big mountain lion and pit bull both weigh around 90 to 120 pounds that's when shyt can go left. But you could tank both animals without losing your life, you'll get fukked up no doubt but you'll have enough time to either stab its throat with the army knife or point blank dome shot. Now with the wolf and higher is when it gets reallllllllllllllly iffy cuz they're heavier, faster, stronger animals. But it's possible for a human on adrenaline fighting for his/her life to murk a wolf or a leopard solo cuz its documented. But a jaguar is already over 150 pounds of straight animal muscle stealth, thicker bone structure and they bite thru skulls so if you try to tank it like the wolf or leopard youre gonna permanently lose your arm and not be able to progress further. The two hyenas are even worse. And youre not killing a bloodlusted Male lion, tiger, or bear with a pistol idc if your names john wick. Especially not in a dense jungle, possibly at night :wow:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I’m shooting everything on this list in the face until i run out of ammo... then ill wait until the next day for more

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snakes are light work. I can kill that with my bare hands ...we used to fukk with snakes when we waa little kids...unless your shots are perfect noone is getting past that Wolverines. You miss or give it a non fatal wound, your ass is dead

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, the snake is probably the hardest ones on the list. that mfer can smell you way before you'll ever hear or see it. he'd be under some leaves and a small bush, just chilling :troll: , then soon as you walk by he bites you and is gone slithering away before the pain even starts setting in.

assuming you're not in an active struggle with them (say if you're in a tree) you can probably easily kill any of them with a handgun, even if its just a 9mm....but when you get to the bear your aim better be on point lmao...those mfers are tanks

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
You not killing anything past a pitbull with the handgun unless you clock multiple headshots and even then I'm pretty sure I seen a bear tank a shotgun blast to the face at close range. The foggiest I'll jump is the cougar them other mufukkas are too risky :hubie:

Edit: if I can recuperate to full health I'm making it at least until the jaguar, a frail old Kenyan man killed a leopard with his bare hands. After the jaguar shyt gets almost impossible tho
I’m knifing everything in the head.

The regeneration makes this game an easy win.

(Up to the Jaguar, at least)​