The animal gauntlet (kill to win)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
You not killing anything past a pitbull with the handgun unless you clock multiple headshots and even then I'm pretty sure I seen a bear tank a shotgun blast to the face at close range. The foggiest I'll jump is the cougar them other mufukkas are too risky :hubie:

Edit: if I can recuperate to full health I'm making it at least until the jaguar, a frail old Kenyan man killed a leopard with his bare hands. After the jaguar shyt gets almost impossible tho

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Everybody is cashing out at the Leopard. The fact that you are dropped in the jungle means you will be stalked and killed before you have a chance to react. The Leopard is the King of Stealth. If we were dropped in an open space, everyone with a decent shot should win with the firearm. Allowing the cats to hunt gives them the largest advantage. The mountain lion wont instant kill you from his pounce but the Leopard and Jag will well before you get to the lion, tiger or bear.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Cobra is so small you’ll have to get bit in order to get close enough to slice it up.

Anything past the pit bull would be a challenge in the jungle.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
King cobra shouldn't be the easiest breh
very few have the skill to shoot it or cut it with a knife that small :usure:

Small????

Haji and nem lucky then shyts is pretty chill then shyts is pretty chill I wouldn't wanna see a bloodlusted one AT ALL :whoa:

Edit: my bad you said the knife was small but still :damn: fukk snakes!!!!!

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Lol at a pitbull being on the list at all. I own one, and while she may not be brolic, I am aware of the physical limitations of the breed. Easy money. Other than that I'm cool :hubie: I'm taking my 200 and investing