The American Society of Magical Negroes- Coming soon to a theater near you

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Do you got time today now??
More or less, I said that the yt man does not need me to help him get laid, if anything he need to get tf out the way so I could get some.

Now I'm still in a heap of trouble, especially this week but since you demanded me to expound, I expounded.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I liked it, but I know most won't. It was satirical, so a lot won't even understand the way it attacked the subject. They played the entire thing straight, honored those that were the trailblazers that had to be to get through the door, mocked the complainers and modern Hollywood, and emphasized the ridiculous of it now. They could've axed the monologue at the end though.

I don't think it will find an audience for another 5 years or so...but it will definitely be revisited.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
White people don't understand the concept of "if it doesn't apply, let it fly".
But then to again, everytime they see negative shyt about black people, they wanna apply it to all of us. And quick to say "that's not all of us" when we say shyt about them. Man fukk white people and their "happiness".

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:mjlol: it is like blavity wrote it, but then the let a rando coli breh pop in and add the "he likes the white woman" part in it. I get it, but we dont need no shyt like this ever