The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
He was going off on anyone that said the slightest thing against amc and now he’s negative. I think the nikka sold his shares and doesn’t want it to squeeze anymore :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Ctfu....I think he still holding but that shyt is funny af. Go from puttin nikkas on to.. tf y'all excited for? Lmfao

Daps
Ctfu....I think he still holding but that shyt is funny af. Go from puttin nikkas on to.. tf y'all excited for? Lmfao
Just trying to temper the heightened state of elation I’m witnessing. I know these rich crooks will use everything at their disposal to avoid paying us, so incremental upwards movement doesn’t excite me. When I begin to see the addition of a comma or two, I’ll start to crack a smile.

:francis:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just trying to temper the heightened state of elation I’m witnessing. I know these rich crooks will use everything at their disposal to avoid paying us, so incremental upwards movement doesn’t excite me. When I begin to see the addition of a comma or two, I’ll start to crack a smile.

:mjlol:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION

Sounds like... you didn't really mean it...:mjlit:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:russ: Wait you said I was spreading fud for saying something similar :mjcry:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
:russ: Wait you said I was spreading fud for saying something similar :mjcry:

Exactly, when a lot of us said the same damn thing he was on our asses calling it fud...my how the worm turns. :mjlol:

It’s that “been holding to long-itis” I think he’s been in since January at least so he must be going mad diamond fisting it for all these long ass months. You get to a point you just want it to pop already.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, when a lot of us said the same damn thing he was on our asses calling it fud...my how the worm turns. :mjlol:

It’s that “been holding to long-itis” I think he’s been in since January at least so he must be going mad diamond fisting it for all these long ass months. You get to a point you just want it to pop already.

Ive had mines since than and I think what keeps me sane is that I deal with other stocks it’s legit people who only have amc/gme…just imagine how miserable that would be. Like the other day people were upset we were discussing Sprt and bbig