The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What does looking at a stock all day do?
nikkas in here posting bout 80 cents

You know how many bbws i could have dmed and gassed up? In that amount of time?

Even more so if he was DMing them screenshots of his AMC holdings. Get them excited for now and then dump them before the squeeze. :mjgrin:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does looking at a stock all day do?
nikkas in here posting bout 80 cents

You know how many bbws i could have dmed and gassed up? In that amount of time?

if you are new to this I most def understand. It's a lot of money gained and lost within minutes sometimes in regards to these stocks. A volatile stock like this could go from 40 to 60 back to 40....It's even worse if you deal with Penny stocks/ Pump and Dumps. You have to legit follow the chart/price action to make sure you are getting the best deal. The majority of my portfolio are ETFs and long hold blue chip stocks where you just dollar cost average in and let them do what they do. But with something like AMC/GME/SPRT/BBIG/CLOV/ even TSLA used to be like this.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Even more so if he was DMing them screenshots of his AMC holdings. Get them excited for now and then dump them before the squeeze. :mjgrin:
:gucci: these fat hoes don't care about no stock that ain't squeeze yet
They want me to send them pictures of grits and shrimp
Not no fukkin graphs and ticker symbols
:gucci:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
In my 7th grade class when I start teaching, I want to teach them these same lessons so that by the time they graduate they might have built up enough to not need student loans. I want to definitely funnel as much back into the community, maybe start a nonprofit and get this urban farming venture off the ground
one of my dreams too. A building I was planning to buy sold for 20k less than ask over the weekend. Pissed because my mother told me to sell some and put a downpayment. But I :no:. I'm down to one remaining option in my city.:francis:
YouTube Aquaponics, I've been wanting to do this for a decade. This brother is in
Milwaukee.
In :lupe: 21 shares, considering buying more
Finance that album dog.

My boy who sold at $34 ain’t trying to answer my calls or msgs

:lolbron:
Neg his ass!