The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Reign X

Pro
Daps
The amount of money ya'll could have made putting your money in different plays over the past year :wow:

Like square, sofi or pltr? Plenty of growth stocks got wrecked too. Small caps also.

I got other plays and did ok but this market wasn’t 2020 for retail investors.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually surprised it held 20 today. I really thought it would of closed in the 18s.

i flipped a put on it made a few hundred on the way down and got out and luckily got out on it but I got my face taken off by some other things.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I mean we saw it run up $40 in after hours then open in the $120s recently
i can understand after hours since that was probably some HF trying to cover some of their shorts or FTDs.

today was weird because it still had the normal price of around $120 but it also said that my gains for the day were over $6k for the total position.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
i can understand after hours since that was probably some HF trying to cover some of their shorts or FTDs.

today was weird because it still had the normal price of around $120 but it also said that my gains for the day were over $6k for the total position.
There's been lots of "glitches" around these stocks.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Nice....

Because you registered as an AMC Investor Connect participant and self‑identified as a shareholder before the December 31, 2021 deadline, you will now receive an exclusive 'I Own AMC' NFT.
As you know, following the phenomenal SPIDER‑MAN: NO WAY HOME AMC/Sony Studios promotional NFT launch, the first by a major theatrical exhibitor, AMC decided to celebrate our AMC Investor Connect shareholders with our unique NFT that will NEVER BE MINTED AGAIN!
The "I OWN AMC" NFT pictures an animated, golden embossed medallion stunningly commemorating your ownership of AMC. Your NFT is expected to be tradeable, and we anticipate providing airdrop discounts and other benefits to holders of these NFTs in the future.
Beginning today, January 18, 2022, you can redeem one free "I OWN AMC" NFT dropped right to your WAX wallet.