The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
GMC is down to its lowest price since February, What makes the GME play any different than AMC? I’m seriously asking. The people who sold higher than $300 a year ago still have no regrets.
They just talking out they ass "but the fundamentals! " if that mattered so much they wouldn't be shorted to shyt like AMC. I'm holding a bigger bag on GME than the other. They move the exact same way. Bottom line, hedgies abused they power, retailers trapped them, we all get paid if they are held accountable.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They just talking out they ass "but the fundamentals! " if that mattered so much they wouldn't be shorted to shyt like AMC. I'm holding a bigger bag on GME than the other. They move the exact same way. Bottom line, hedgies abused they power, retailers trapped them, we all get paid if they are held accountable.

this is the massive issue

Daps
GMC is down to its lowest price since February, What makes the GME play any different than AMC? I’m seriously asking. The people who sold higher than $300 a year ago still have no regrets.
Way smaller float, a board who cares about investors, actively encouraging DRS, not selling their own shares, a giant turnaround in the works regardless of the squeeze, it’s a way different play.

They move the same because they’re all in the same meme stock etf’s. We’re not really worried about short term fluctuations here

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Way smaller float, a board who cares about investors, actively encouraging DRS, not selling their own shares, a giant turnaround in the works regardless of the squeeze, it’s a way different play.

They move the same because they’re all in the same meme stock etf’s. We’re not really worried about short term fluctuations here
So basically a moral victory.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what if it’s just 34$

with me, I’ll just hold (fooorrr evvv ahhhh *sandlot voice*). I went in this with money I’m cool either sitting for a long time, going nowhere, or losing it. I’ve said it earlier in this thread... I’ve spent bread on dumb shyt that’s either worthless or just for fun. I consider this money, gambling money lol. I’m far from rich, but I’m cool with losing this money... I got in at like 10/12 and bought more at 15/17. I can understand if the folks who got in later are frustrated though.