Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
meanwhile on the amc subreddit

:mjlol::francis:

shyt has turned into a cult, honestly it’s not healthy

this whole thing morphed from a good potential short squeeze play to a cultish, polarizing mess of delusional & irrational pumpers convinced this turd will make them decamlionaires

I want to see this squeeze as much as anybody else, I have a decent chunk of my portfolio sitting in it, but also ready to pull the plug soon (at a big loss). I have been in the stock game for 10 years and have found the more you got folks shouting a stock is going to the moon, the more likely it is you’re holding the bag.

Charly Wingate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Global Links Corporation is an example of how wholesale counterfeiting of shares will decimate a company’s stock price. Global Links is a company that provides computer services to the real estate industry. By early 2005, their stock price had dropped to a fraction of a cent. At that point, an investor, Robert Simpson, purchased 100%+ of Global Links’ 1,158,064 issued and outstanding shares. He immediately took delivery of 11 his shares and filed the appropriate forms with the SEC, disclosing he owned all of the company’s stock. His total investment was $5205. The share price was $.00434. The day after he acquired all of the company’s shares, the volume on the over-the-counter market was 37 million shares. The following day saw 22 million shares change hands – all without Simpson trading a single share. It is possible that the SEC has been conducting a secret investigation, but that would be difficult without the company’s involvement. It is more likely the SEC has not done anything about this fraud."

:mjlol:

https://www.petepetit.com/mimedx/downloads/Counterfeiting-Stock.pdf