The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Reign X

Pro
Daps
msm for finance is generally pretty shyt. You guys never saw Stewart rip Cramer? Cramers excuse was that owner lied to him. CNBC and Cramer were pumping stocks, while they should’ve known market was fukked. This whole thing needs to be cleaned up and for real this time.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I bought in back when it was $16…

Can someone explain what the most likely play is?

Wall Street bets sub— says AMC is dead—no confidence in it

The AmcStock sub— every post is just HLD—$500k FLOOR— HLD— … it’s like a cult & useless for really information

Is the possibility of a short still there or is that dream dead, I remember months ago the numerous YT vids—post— all that saying how the shorty was coming — share count

Now I haven’t seen shyt & haven’t checked on it in a while..

I have no problem holding just wondering what the current realistic outlook is for this

Lilbeast

All Star
Daps
I bought in back when it was $16…

Can someone explain what the most likely play is?

Wall Street bets sub— says AMC is dead—no confidence in it

The AmcStock sub— every post is just HLD—$500k FLOOR— HLD— … it’s like a cult & useless for really information

Is the possibility of a short still there or is that dream dead, I remember months ago the numerous YT vids—post— all that saying how the shorty was coming — share count

Now I haven’t seen shyt & haven’t checked on it in a while..

I have no problem holding just wondering what the current realistic outlook is for this

I averaged up to 32. If it goes back up I’m fukking OUT

Creepn

All Star
Daps
I averaged up to 32. If it goes back up I’m fukking OUT
Hedgefunds really got yall scared like that? :picard:. Whatever happened to the "set your alerts and go about your life" advice?

It's crazy how they got some of us thinking HF have all the power when their only play is banking on us to sell our shares in order to get out of their predictament.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang