The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Daps
I've never seen anything like that I'm not even sure that is something companies like to pursue....They want you to use their products etc but I've never seen an ad for buy and hold our stock...That may actually be some legality stuff.
Amc was offering free popcorn for shareholders, they can do small stuff like that only

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Old article, but it seems like companies do it

Companies That Give Shareholders Perks And Rewards

I thought you were talking about advertising for people to buy shares in the company....Like legit watching an AMC commercial and instead of talking about movies they said purchase shares...I've never seen that. I think the ultimate share holder perks seems to revolve around dividends...Either way I'm down.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought you were talking about advertising for people to buy shares in the company....Like legit watching an AMC commercial and instead of talking about movies they said purchase shares...I've never seen that. I think the ultimate share holder perks seems to revolve around dividends...Either way I'm down.

They do it with small mining companies sometimes. You will also see a newspaper ad sometimes. It's almost always resource exploration companies looking to raise capital, in my experience.