Sold all my AMC stock, tired of fukking waiting :stopitslime:

:ufdup:

original_378380040.jpg

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Brehs I always knew the financial press had pay for play and play for access, but goddamn some of the AMC coverage has been so trash and disingenuous. This week’s little struggle FUD campaign was fun to watch.
I was setting alerts on Yahoo and every article regarding AMC was negative

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Matt can be unwatchable at times but not as bad as Astro

I try to listen in to TMI as he will have various guests including Short the Vix

I actually somewhat like Kohrs youtube. I prefer Kenan and this other dude named Oliver. But Matt is steady. I can't deal with the rock music and just plain out of worldness on Astro....And the dude B Hayes I'm almost positive he must be a Coli breh dude just be making vids. I can't watch Trey because his voice is grating to me but I'll watch him on occasion. But Market Gains and Finance News are informative but a lot of click bait. Rosarch seem's to be the most direct.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it seems like amc and gme are embracing this whole thing.

I was thinking they should offer some kind of promo to people who hold over a certain number of shares

I've never seen anything like that I'm not even sure that is something companies like to pursue....They want you to use their products etc but I've never seen an ad for buy and hold our stock...That may actually be some legality stuff.