Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Tommy made the threat

Threats he threatened Tariq on more than one occasion.

If you threatened a man and that man pull up on you it's on you to do what you said you was gonna do. I don't see how nikkas is saying Tommy won.

This is the moment I stopped fukking with Vlad like that. This nikka Tariq gave him free content and he squandered it because Tommy's feelings got hurt. We should've seen this video when Tariq dropped his not nearly a decade later

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Threats he threatened Tariq on more than one occasion.

If you threatened a man and that man pull up on you it's on you to do what you said you was gonna do. I don't see how nikkas is saying Tommy won.

This is the moment I stopped fukking with Vlad like that. This nikka Tariq gave him free content and he squandered it because Tommy's feelings got hurt. We should've seen this video when Tariq dropped his not nearly a decade later

You a grown ass man and you feel like you gotta pick sides with people you don’t know

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok who is this Tommy nikka? What is his claim to fame? I know Tariq for his many grifts including being the founding father of this manosphere/pill shyt. But who is this other nikka? I been hearing his name for years but I got no idea why. :heh: Is he like the OG Charleston White or something?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The whole "crispy" nickname he gave dude is some real self hating c00n shyt.
One of best nicknames ever given to a c00n. So fitting, friend.

“Crispy was being co-opted by the Illuminati. There was a secret meeting down in Switzerland folks. Where they had a Illuminati meeting under a volcano in Switzerland. It was the Illuminati, Bilderbergs and Trilateral Commission folks. They invited Crispy folks. He was going to be a Manchurian Candidate with MK Ultra powers. What happened the volcano erupted unexpectedly folks and Crispy was covered with Volcanic Ash. That’s why he is so ashy right now folks” - Oinky Jones