• Tommy

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Tariq cool with fresh n fit too, even after that recent heated back and forth he was talking about wanting to link and go on their show at the end, that shyt told me it's all a grift zero princples:mjlol:
Hold up, all that tether talk against those idiots and now he wants to collaborate with them?!:gucci:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
This video old as hell
But based off this I'd have to say Tommy won here. Tariq didn't do what he said he was going do despite having the drop on Tommy. Tommy was so unworried he didn't even get up and took his eyes off Tariq multiple times. On top of all that Tommy got paid to be there while Tariq wasted high ass $6/gallon LA gas to drive to Vlad studio only to record 15 seconds of footage and not do shyt

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Tommy was right

U made the threat, im in your town u do something

But tommy at the end look like :whew:

This video old as hell
But based off this I'd have to say Tommy won here. Tariq didn't do what he said he was going do despite having the drop on Tommy. Tommy was so unworried he didn't even get up and took his eyes off Tariq multiple times. On top of all that Tommy got paid to be there while Tariq wasted high ass $6/gallon LA gas to drive to Vlad studio only to record 15 seconds of footage and not do shyt
Tommy made the threat

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tariq cool with fresh n fit too, even after that recent heated back and forth he was talking about wanting to link and go on their show at the end, that shyt told me it's all a grift zero princples:mjlol:
This is a new low even for Tariq :mjlol:

I keep telling y'all, Tariq will do and say anything for money, If you gave Tariq $1M to say the Hidden Colors series was "satire" he would climb the tallest building in L.A. and start singing :mjlol:

7jbn70.gif

Clap your hands y'all, clap your hands y'all.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This is a new low even for Tariq :mjlol:

I keep telling y'all, Tariq will do and say anything for money, If you gave Tariq $1M to say the Hidden Colors series was "satire" he would climb the tallest building in L.A. and start singing :mjlol:

7jbn70.gif

Clap your hands y'all, clap your hands y'all.
Tariq is not cool with Fresh N Fit...he said if they want to run back that debate they would have to pay him. It's too easy to spread basic misinformation on this site.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
This video old as hell
whats new is Vlad's POV...he never released the interview till now.