The Alchemist Ft. Danny Brown & ScHoolboy Q “Flight Confirmation”

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
BTW, The Alchemist/Evidence StepBrothers album IS dropping this year, and so far they got songs with Blu, Action Bronson, and Roc Marciano. Heard it's coming along very nice.

how long till the ALC/ action bronson ALBUM?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Neither of these links work for me. :wtb:

Fred.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The whole album is gonna be like this too. Buncha 1-2 minute songs. The tracklist had like 30 joints on there.

01. Soundcheck
02. Apollo’s Last Stand feat Ag Da Coroner
03. Crushed Kremlin feat Mayhem Lauren
04. Decisions Over Veal Orloff feat Action Bronson
05. Learned by Listening
06. Training Montage – Getting Stronger
07. Ivan’s Workout Plan
08. Never Grow Up feat Evidence
09. The Turning Point feat Roc Marciano
10. Live From Dynamo Stadium 2
11. Don Seymour’s Theme feat Midaz
12. Before The Fight Prelude
13. Adrian’s Words – Champion Song
14. Flight Of The Bumblebee
15. Kalashnekov Guns feat Guilty Simpson
16. Fight Confirmation feat Danny Brown and Schoolboy Q
17. Press Conference Prelude
18. Freakish Strength
19. Junkyard Fight Scene feat DRDC
20. Oleg’s Flight feat Fashawn
21. Moscow Mornings – Sunrise
22. Moscow Evenings – Sunset
23. The Kosmos Pt 1 – Liftoff feat Chuuwee
24. The Kosmos Pt 2 – Power Glove feat Boldy James
25. The Kosmos Pt 3 – In Orbit
26. The Kosmos Pt 4 – Moon Probe feat Big Twinz
27. The Kosmos Pt 5 – 1st Contact – The Chase
28. The Kosmos Pt 6 – Life On Another Planet feat Willie The Kid
29. The Kosmos Pt 6 – The Explanation feat Mr. Mother****ing Exquire
30. The Kosmos Pt 7 – Return To Earth Outro

:wow: I need this along with Life Is Good now :noah:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
how long till the ALC/ action bronson ALBUM?

I do not know. They finished it in December. I thought Bronson was dropping the ones with Statik and Party Supplies and then the one with ALC, but he also has one with Harry Fraud. I hope the Rare Chandeliers with ALC drops first. They might be looking for a deal or something, I doubt it will be free. I know they just recorded another gang of songs for it, so they might be re-tweaking it. I fukkin hope it comes out soon though. I'm sure it'll come out this year.

Guests include Styles P, Sean Price, Evidence, Roc Marciano, Big TWIN, AG Da Coroner, and Mayhem Lauren.

The song with Evidence is probably going to be the single, and here's an article about the song: [Exclusive] Action Bronson and Evidence Speak on Collaboration | www.rubyhornet.com

If you wanna hear a song from it, you can hear Sean Price recording his verse to Slaughter After Dark here: Song starts at 4:19 [ame="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-studio-session-with-sean-p"]LIVE STUDIO SESSION WITH SEAN P! on USTREAM: WATCH SEAN PRICE RECORD A VERSE TO ONE OF ALCHEMIST'S GEMS FOR THE ACTION BRONSON PROJECT..@@AMEPARAM@@cid=9753740@@AMEPARAM@@9753740[/ame]

Bronson is also on the StepBrothers album, which is being finished now and will be out by the end of the year, and Al and Ev are both tweeting a lot about it, and that it will probably be out Fall/Winter. Guests for that so far are Bronson, Roc Marciano, and Blu.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
When Alc going work wit some real nikkaz man?

I mean you can give me the StepBrothers (Al and Ev), Action Bronson, and Sean Price albums and I'm happy man. I'm not jumping through the building on the Russian Roulette guest list, but I get why he is working with those people. The guy is older, he's a vet, and wants to do music with his close friends.

I think he's on Life is Good. The only big artist he's never worked with is Jay-Z. He's still doing shyt with vets like Mobb, Raekwon, Styles, Nas, etc.

BTW how do you like the Maschine?

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I mean you can give me the StepBrothers (Al and Ev), Action Bronson, and Sean Price albums and I'm happy man. I'm not jumping through the building on the Russian Roulette guest list, but I get why he is working with those people. The guy is older, he's a vet, and wants to do music with his close friends.

I think he's on Life is Good. The only big artist he's never worked with is Jay-Z. He's still doing shyt with vets like Mobb, Raekwon, Styles, Nas, etc.

BTW how do you like the Maschine?

Tru tru I feel u tho......loving the maschine...lol this shyt is a machine

Saka

Pro
Daps
That nikka schoolboy was shoutin out alchemist on H&C sayin he waited his whole rap career to rip a alchemist beat. :myman: