SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
23. The Kosmos Pt 1 – Liftoff feat Chuuwee
o

watch this be the :ooh: moment of the tape, this kids from Sacramento and can wreck it. he works alot with a producer i like named Lee Bannon, son is a beast

does any veteran producer work with more hot new guys than Al? he'll go from Kool G Rap to Mega to some guy who barely has a name but is gifted. his ear for talent is retarded

awesome drop on that Jamar, thats a nice smooth def prefer the flip

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
watch this be the :ooh: moment of the tape, this kids from Sacramento and can wreck it. he works alot with a producer i like named Lee Bannon, son is a beast

does any veteran producer work with more hot new guys than Al? he'll go from Kool G Rap to Mega to some guy who barely has a name but is gifted. his ear for talent is retarded

awesome drop on that Jamar, thats a nice smooth def prefer the flip

Breh Chuuwee did an album with my man Sundown from Act Proof, the duo on 9th Wonder's Jamla crew.

That was a nice album.

Yea no one has crossed a more diverse group of artists than Alchemist over the last decade plus.

Last edited by a moderator:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Dope. Can't wait to hear the entire album. Glad he's working with Danny Brown, Action Bronson, Willie The Kid, Roc Marciano, etc. ALC always seems to surround himself with the right people.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Nice beat. Both of these rappers suck though.

Mad people are big fans of both of them. But I don't really like either verse on here that much. I like Danny Brown on the EP he did with Black Milk though. I don't know much Schoolboy Q, but the other track he did with ALC is cool

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv8_Z9G0ggQ"]SchoolBoy Q - My Homie {Prod By AlcHemist} Download - YouTube[/ame]

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
subbin for a good quality version

Danny Brown and Schoolboy are both sick as fukk, anyone that thinks otherwise should take the dikk outta their ears

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
BTW, The Alchemist/Evidence StepBrothers album IS dropping this year, and so far they got songs with Blu, Action Bronson, and Roc Marciano. Heard it's coming along very nice.