Essential The Africa the Media Doesn't Tell You About

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Ain't the West got something to do with the radicals there in the first place?:sas2:

Of course, its all a part of the program. U.S. got plenty of drone stations in the Horn of Africa countries that's friendly with them. I'm more concerned with rapid industrialization, diversification of African economies, and building a global link between the continent and the Diaspora. If we can do that under their noses I'm happy.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Of course, its all a part of the program. U.S. got plenty of drone stations in the Horn of Africa countries that's friendly with them. I'm more concerned with rapid industrialization, diversification of African economies, and building a global link between the continent and the Diaspora. If we can do that under their noses I'm happy.
How things look now, does it show any signs of that?:lupe:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

people won't convince me that we all aren't the same.

Missy85

Pro
Daps
Such a beautiful continent, it's best us Blacks from the western hemisphere invest so that we can control our own businesses and profit, with how beautiful things will look 20-50 years from now, I wouldn't be surprised if a plethora of whites migrated, the time is now to invest and help. @Dreamestorical you have a link to where you got them pics from? And also look into the group I started, any information on helping blacks in the western hemisphere who want to help with investing and migrating to the motherland is much needed, the group is called Africa Economics
Hi. I joined the Coli because of this thread. I am very interested in the African continent. Can I also be inviting to the group.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
If anyone wants to support the Namibian film industry https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-icarus-film-project

10547915_691199317617621_7580774392326148177_o.jpg

As a little boy growing up in the village, Dantago stared up at the sky wondering whether he might emulate the planes he saw flying overhead. A decade later his ambition has steered him to the big city, where he finds himself descending into the underworld. With flight school proving to be a lofty conquest and survival an everyday struggle, a lucrative heist presents itself and offers the potential to help him soar upward or fall even deeper.
Join us and give Icarus WINGS! Namibia's FIRST crowdfunded movie!

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This might not be the thread but have y'all hear that people are trying to claim Ethiopians aren't black? Whenever it gets brought up that the western stereotypical look for blacks(big lips, wide noses) aren't true for all, people start claiming that the people who don't fit those stereotypes aren't black. Now it isn't hard to believe that people are so ignorant that anything that doesn't fit their perception is wrong in their eyes but I can't believe they can look out and see how diverse Asians, Caucasians and Hispanics are then say that the people on the largest land in the world all have a specific look. shyt got me heated.