Essential The Africa the Media Doesn't Tell You About

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Such a beautiful continent, it's best us Blacks from the western hemisphere invest so that we can control our own businesses and profit, with how beautiful things will look 20-50 years from now, I wouldn't be surprised if a plethora of whites migrated, the time is now to invest and help. @Dreamestorical you have a link to where you got them pics from? And also look into the group I started, any information on helping blacks in the western hemisphere who want to help with investing and migrating to the motherland is much needed, the group is called Africa Economics

Invite me.

Daps
Lagos, Nigeria

B97Unlt.jpg
2Gq2eE1.jpg
sz0xA0o.jpg
PIXQrEx.jpg
ATnbyUP.jpg
VUzQdAR.jpg

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yeah I wrote a health Econ term paper on Nigeria in college... Once they lower that infant mortality rate and the infrastructure expands to the rural communities... It's a wrap...

Last edited:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
This is my first thread but, Breh's I firmly believe that giving the motherland 15 years...we could get there brehs. A lot of people outside the continent stay sleepin on whats going on in africa, but shyt:whew:. I just came back from a two week stay in NIGERIA and i am impressed. Things movin quickly brehs:sas2:. Western Media stays reportin straight negative shyt that you will still think africans live in huts and shyt and that their is no hope...But lookin at the economic improvement of these countries (especially Nigeria):whew::whew::whew:

I won't lie, there is poverty here tho, but man the poverty is overstated...people still have food to eat and a roof over there head. The one thing tho is the optimism...Nigerians aint phased brehs:mjpls:.

Take in these facts just to let you know i'm not playin

phone_subscribers_africa.png

More Mobile Phone users combined than US OR EU...Nigeria alone had like 50,000 cell subscribers in 2001....today....121 million:huhldup:

2. As business is boomin your starting to see folk who emigrated and got their degrees comin back to help build the continent. Albeit the RISK is there (Lack of Stable electricity,Security) The dividends is Massive. The Untapped New Middle Class that is growing is seeing increase in demand for consumer products...Malls are just poppin out of everywhere..shyt even tho i dont like them, KFC opening store after store...(BTW Nigerian KFC with that Jollof rice:why:)...Multinational corporations are seeing the opportunity and investin hard.

3. Lastly Growth of Middle Class...A growing middle class if ya'll did not know is indicative of a growing/vibrant economy...35% of africans fall under the category as middle class ...thats different from 9% in 2001...by 2050 economists estimate those living in poverty in the continent will be under 30%..but sincerely believe it will be sooner than that. (BTW THE CHINESE ARE EVERYWHERE HERE...TAKING OVER EVERYTHING)

Basically If yall ever lookin for a place to relocate....Minimal CAC bullshyt....The continent is ripe Breh's imma finish up with some pics

This is the Lagos "THEY DONT SHOW YOU"..mind the city did not look like this a decade ago...still much to do but the improvement is real

nkZaIkz.jpg

O4CyVie.jpg

pyhrYgn.jpg

O4CXkjA.jpg

imma just slip in that Nigerian eye candy:sas1:

O92lw.jpg

This is in the capital Abuja
Cw2SrAP.jpg

GqegL4X.jpg

check the high quality of this film breh

Last Flight To Abuja - The full movie (Nollywood Movies 2013)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Such a beautiful continent, it's best us Blacks from the western hemisphere invest so that we can control our own businesses and profit, with how beautiful things will look 20-50 years from now, I wouldn't be surprised if a plethora of whites migrated, the time is now to invest and help. @Dreamestorical you have a link to where you got them pics from? And also look into the group I started, any information on helping blacks in the western hemisphere who want to help with investing and migrating to the motherland is much needed, the group is called Africa Economics

@Dreamestorical I want in breh....it's time to go for ours!!!!! :steviej:

Daps
ONNE Port city

This is a city/port
that is being constructed. This is be based in the Niger delta. Will mainly deal with the oil and gas industry.
Due to the local content policy of jonathan, majority of the buildings being constructed are for Nigerian companies. They range from oil companies to gas companies, to ship refurbishing/maintenance companies, docking companies e.t.c

RyKSj2B.jpg
kV6Ifss.jpg
onn01-11.jpg

9e4ieUN.jpg
EoLk3U0.jpg
YaZvITP.jpg
UKtMqv8.jpg
VNVj6AP.jpg
a4IJeJK.jpg
Goilsup.jpg
0ZqvBsO.jpg
USPzUY7.jpg
OnneEstate-development11.jpg
ne8fnv3.jpg

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
ONNE Port city

This is a city/port
that is being constructed. This is be based in the Niger delta. Will mainly deal with the oil and gas industry.
Due to the local content policy of jonathan, majority of the buildings being constructed are for Nigerian companies. They range from oil companies to gas companies, to ship refurbishing/maintenance companies, docking companies e.t.c

RyKSj2B.jpg
kV6Ifss.jpg
onn01-11.jpg

9e4ieUN.jpg
EoLk3U0.jpg
YaZvITP.jpg
UKtMqv8.jpg
VNVj6AP.jpg
a4IJeJK.jpg
Goilsup.jpg
0ZqvBsO.jpg
USPzUY7.jpg
OnneEstate-development11.jpg
ne8fnv3.jpg
Is there any other good news from other countries in Africa?

Last edited: