The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Because ISIS didnt exist until the US invaded Iraq and created an enormous power vacuum and no jobs for ex Iraqi war verterans.

Al Qaeda didnt exist until we decided we wanted to interfere in the Soviet-Afghanistan war in 1989 and began directly providing weapons/aid/money to the mujahideen and the most famous of the fighters, was Osama Bin Laden.

A wealthy Saudi Arab.
Let me create a monster to fight my enemy. Then create an even bigger monster to figh the one I created to fight my enemy.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Thousands of innocent people have been killed over the 20 years by our forces. Not a word.

Now all of a sudden people are freaking out about less severe shyt that has happened as we started to leave.

You know a US drone strike killed 9 people including a whole family with children 2 days ago?

Several children killed in US drone strike on IS in Afghanistan: Reports

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Maaannn.. it kinda feels like at some point.. at SOME point.. we're just gonna give an hour heads up to our allies.. and bomb the ever living fukk out of that whole region. And let them rebuild from the ground up. fukk it.. get rid of all them cockroaches. :scust:
Glad I’m not the only one has thoughts like that because this is an irreversible problem.