The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
are they traitors for not joining the taliban? serious question.
They are traitors for siding with the people who killed their fathers , brothers , sisters , aunts ,uncles ,nephews , neighbors , sons , daughters , grandpa & grandma.

He is considered a traitor

He is also considered a traitor

So let us understand why you quoted dude

Last edited:

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
cop-traffic.gif

damn they got The Taliban at the airport doing crowd control in the US own vehicles
:laff:
that’s like throwing someone’s shyt out the front door that you just kicked out

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
They are traitors for siding with the people who killed their fathers , brothers , sisters , aunts ,uncles ,nephews , neighbors , sons , daughters , grandpa & grandma.

He is considered a traitor

He is also considered a traitor

So let us understand why you quoted dude

i wanted to know why these particular people are traitors. can you distinguish between a refugee seeking asylum and a traitor or nah? its a serious question. to some it just depends on what side you personally favor and a refugee to one is a traitor to another :manny: so i asked him if they are traitors for not joining the taliban. ill ask you the same question. :hubie:

Last edited:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I’m wondering if this is bad for us as a whole. Aren’t these guys who attacked us in 9/11?
Its a bad look in the media and in geopolitics. But most Americans dont give a damn about Afghanistan. Americans have been waiting for the war to be completely over. I dont care if the whole war criticize us for leaving. Biden made the right decision.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i wanted to know why these particular people are traitors. can you distinguish between a refugee seeking asylum and a traitor or nah
If they did nothing wrong they should be able to coexist with the new government

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Let me hang on this airplane and maybe it'll drop me off like a taxi. Sounds logical. I guess waiting for another plane wasn't an option.
A lot of those people were probably informants and US/state rule sympathizers and figured death was there fate either way

Yes the US is now sending in more planes to evacuate people but in the heat of the moment they made a fight or flight decision