The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Nobody is reading that shyt nap. You’ve been wrong on every single theory you’ve advocated for. China will do what’s best for their interest in whatever region they are involved in. Plus they will feel even more so emboldened to run rough shot over disputed territory in their own backyard such as HK, the SCS, etc

i've read it. :manny:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Those 3 cacs know the game is up. Especially Chris Hedges, he really unmasks these evil fukks. The fact that China (Evil Muslim Haters) and Turkey (NATO Muslim Nation) are already in contact with the Taliban to fix the place up makes me optimistic for the world and global cooperation. Maybe they can actually get people vaccinated with the Taliban in charge. If of course that is an important objective.
I doubt the Taliban will inject that venom from the man into their arms . Let history be your guide . Everything the man does is a calculated agenda to enrich himself with resources or money with no regards for whoever they make their enemy

Last edited:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Surely those trillions of dollars wasted spent over all these years there were in the best interest of the american citizens
8rvdLic.png
America made back all that money on selling Iraqi & Syrian oil , also took all of Libya's gold