The Absurdity of White Supremacy Hustle

Windwaker

Banned
Daps
So what am I suppose to take away from this? Just give up all hope of independence, justice and freedom that my ancestors fought and gave their lives for so I can assimilate into a system that benefits off of the disenfranchisement of my people? OP you're really weak and pathetic for this post. You're probably one of those new blacks that lets their white friends say the n-word. Get it together!!!!! With that said it would be nice if we as blacks had 3 or 4 states (maybe 3 or 4 of those empty states in the mid-west) ran/owned/and controlled by black people. A place where it could just be us. That, for me, would be heaven on earth!!!!!

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
All Aboard!!!!!!!

giphy.gif
:deadmanny:

Some 'negros' be on top of the locomotive buck dancing smiling N shyt with two bananas in their hands and white lipstick on their mouths talking bout what white supremacy? "Whites not evil and we need to buck dance and smile better if we want real justice"

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
So what am I suppose to take away from this? Just give up all hope of independence, justice and freedom that my ancestors fought and gave their lives for so I can assimilate into a system that benefits off of the disenfranchisement of my people? OP you're really weak and pathetic for this post. You're probably one of those new blacks that lets their white friends say the n-word. Get it together!!!!! With that said it would be nice if we as blacks had 3 or 4 states (maybe 3 or 4 of those empty states in the mid-west) ran/owned/and controlled by black people. A place where it could just be us. That, for me, would be heaven on earth!!!!!

What y'all doing now ain't working.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
How do you know? Have you ever talked to other black people around you and try to get them into starting a business? I have and many are willing.

Who controls the distribution of products? It isn't as simple as starting a business?

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
:deadmanny:

Some 'negros' be on top of the locomotive buck dancing smiling N shyt with two bananas in their hands and white lipstick on their mouths talking bout what white supremacy? "Whites not evil and we need to buck dance and smile better if we want real justice"

Now you KNOW that's not what I said. :upsetfavre:Read the OP again.:sitdown:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
The OP is truth, the answer to black people fight with white supremacy isn't that "we are the world" bullshyt

Black need to analyze white supremacy and use the same strategies that white used to conquer the world in our favor. Blacks need an actual over-class and underclass that supports that overclass for no other reason but racial allegiances, i.e fascism along racial lines. We need to control our own resources, gain more economic power through aggressive pro-black racism in areas like sports and entertainment.

The answer to racism against black people isn't that "we are the world" shyt, it's racism in favor of black people.

White supremacy sucks because we're on the losing end of it, but in the grand scheme of things white supremacy and the policies that created it were a crazy success, you don't throw away something that was successful, you take it and tweak it to your benefit.

Last edited:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
The OP is truth, the answer to black people fight with white supremacy isn't that "we are the world" bullshyt

Black need to analyze white supremacy and use the same strategies that white used to conquer the world in our favor. Blacks need an actual over-class and underclass that supports that overclass for no other reason but racial allegiances, aka Marxism along racial lines.

This This THIS. Niiggas can't read.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Start it off and see how it goes. :yeshrug:

Yes. But you need to dig deeper.
Start a black business association ONLY open to Blacks that a certain philosophy and certain credentials.