The 50 greatest HBO shows ever – ranked (Agree?)

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Top two i agree with, True Blood is too low and Game of Thrones is a top 3 show.

I wish they had showed love to their older catalog of shows that ppl don't remember anymore that helped make HBO great like First & Ten and Arliss. Oh and definitely those Real Sex shows and documentaries, showing the grimey and degenerate sexual side of folks was... :whoo: :demonic: :banderas:

EDIT: Damn forgot about Dream On and Fraggle Rock being on there, HBO has piffery going back so far you just forget how many great shows they've had.

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Invalid list just off of the fact that Rome is not on it :hubie:

No 'We Own This City' and Easbound & Down? :why: Barry ahead of Curb :gucci:

Girls and White Lotus in the 20s, how are you going to have them that high on when Taxicab Confessions clears both :smugfavre:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Entourage was a victim of the #Metoo movement. People really can’t separate fact from Fiction. HBO won’t even promote the show on its app.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Entourage was a victim of the #Metoo movement. People really can’t separate fact from Fiction. HBO won’t even promote the show on its app.
Which is crazy because it's not like they got crazy tail on the show. They got it in but not really. Way more misogynistic shows in the top 20.